155

Chapter 155 Punishment

    "Mother!!!" Sanya yelled again, but Wang Yan turned around again and quickly disappeared at the door.

    Seeing Wang Yan leaving without looking back, Sanya was stunned for a moment, then suddenly burst into laughter, she looked at Zhou Erer: "Father, you saw it, you called me an asshole, Now you know what’s going on, let me tell you, it’s all because of my mother, look, you’ve spent your whole life with her, I’m afraid you still don’t know what kind of person she is, bah!!! "Sanya let out a cold pooh, she knew that Wang Yan was unreliable, so she deliberately used those words to provoke her, but she didn't expect that Wang Yan was less useful than she thought, Zhou Yi was just a word, Wang Yan was afraid, even a word He dared not speak for her again.

    Even more unbelievable than Sanya was Zhou Laoer. He always thought that Wang Yan was just soft-hearted, and Sanya was the flesh that fell from her body. It was natural for Wang Yan to feel distressed, but what happened just now made Zhou Laoer feel I really never knew the wife who spent half my life with her...

    Zhou Laoer looked at the door and sat on the chair blankly.

    When Zhou Yi saw it, he could only sigh in his heart. Wang Yan was his mother. Judging from the current situation, Wang Yan's human nature would indeed have an unacceptable side, and his love for him was also unacceptable. There may be some profit-seeking factors because he is a son, but Wang Yan's maternal love for him cannot be denied.

    Wang Yan is selfish, bullying and fearing hard. When she was in the old house, because she had no conditions, she was oppressed by Zhou's mother and couldn't think about other things. In order to let her stay with Sanya, she immediately changed her words. Looking at it this way, even if it is her own flesh and blood, it is not enough for her to fight for it. Typical selfishness, putting herself first in everything.

    But in this way, can he ignore Wang Yan? The answer is definitely impossible. Wang Yan was the one who gave birth to him and raised him. , and even find her disgusting, but in the end, she didn't do anything outrageous.

    They can't abide by the family law, let alone the national law, and those who should take care of Wang Yan still have to take care of them.

    But did Wang Yan really have nothing to lose?

    He knew it just by looking at Zhou Laoer. Knowing that the wife who has been sleeping with him for so many years is such a person, how could he have no idea? It can be predicted that the relationship between Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer will definitely not be the same as before. As for Zhou Yi, he was originally a person who traveled from another world. Although he had feelings for Wang Yan, he still felt alienated after all. The respect of filial piety.

    These are the real punishments for Wang Yan. She has been showing her husband and son that she is a good wife and mother. She cried three times because she felt guilty and felt distressed, but Zhou Yi's words made her show her original shape, which was what Zhou Yi said just now She was scared, and when she came back to her senses, she would understand that her image had changed drastically in the eyes of her husband, son, and daughter-in-law. At that time, she might not care about showing her tenderness and tenderness from time to time like now. Kindness too.

    "Father, if you're tired, go and rest first, just let me handle Zhou Xian's affairs." Zhou Yi looked at Zhou's second son who was out of his mind, and said softly.

    "Ah... oh, okay, Liulang, Dad is a little tired, you can take care of Sanya's affairs." Zhou Er Er stood up in a daze, said this absently, and walked away with his hands behind his back.