chapter 102

Chapter 102 Reunion

    After Sanya went back that day, she was thinking about how to get Zhou Laoer to agree. After thinking about it, she could only start with Wang Yan, and she thought about going to grind Wang Yan often, but before she could act, she went Hearing that the Zhou family wanted to go to the capital with their family, Sanya panicked now. What would she do if Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan went to the capital? It's so far away from the capital, and without a guide, she couldn't find it even if she wanted to.

    That's why she broke the boat and came to beg directly before Zhou Laoer boarded the boat.

    But Zhou Er Er is not Wang Yan, since he was able to get rid of Sanya back then, now he won't care about her affairs in a vague way, and just call someone to pull Sanya away, and pull Wang Yan up again, "If you want to stay and live with Sanya, then continue to cry."

    Wang Yan, who was rarely spoken harshly by Zhou Laoer, immediately opened her eyes wide and forgot to cry.

    Zhou Er Er turned his head away from looking at Wang Yan. He and Wang Yan were young couples. Wang Yan accompanied him through the hardest and most tiring days. The relationship was naturally deep. If he could, he didn't want to be sarcastic to Wang Yan, but Wang Yan was so confused about the Sanya matter, Zhou Lao Er could only turn cold.

    Zhou Laoer turned his head and said to Liuya: "Liuya, help your mother into the boat." "

    Let's go, mother." Liuya stepped forward to help Wang Yan, and Wang Yan followed in a daze. It seems that he has not recovered from the cold words of Zhou Laoer.

    Seeing Wang Yan being helped in, Sanya showed despair on her face, and shouted hoarsely: "Mother, mother..."

    Wang Yan's body was shaken by the shout, but she didn't turn around, and disappeared after a while, and entered the cabin. .

    "Hehehehe..." Seeing that Wang Yan didn't pay attention to her anymore, Sanya burst out laughing. She looked at Zhou Erer, laughed and said, "Father, don't you think it's strange that all of you seem to be very affectionate?" Chongyi, why did I give birth to a person who only sees himself in his eyes?"

    Zhou Laoer said coldly, "What kind of fool are you trying to play?"

    "Father, let me tell you, because my mother is such a person. Look at her, she pretends to be a good person. When she was a child, she only wanted a son when she didn't have a son. She never cared about our life. Later, life got better. She came to pretend to be a good person, saying that she hurts me, bah, look, if she really loves me, why would she be reluctant to part with her good life after you said that, and dare not really stay with her? Me, look, she often said to me to be nice to Qinger, didn’t I learn all this from her!

    ” Don't care about you, did your selfishness be inherited from me?..." Zhou's second son was so angry at what Sanya said, he replied stiffly, and then said to the Zhou family: "This girl has already I was expelled from the Zhou family, and apart from the clan, it has nothing to do with me, Zhou's second child, and the people in the clan don't have to look at my face and treat her as a member of the clan..." The

    third uncle was leaning on a cane at the moment Said: "Second brother, don't worry, I know about this. After you leave, Xiawan Village will not let her in."

    Zhou Laoer listened, moved his body, and opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything. After saying goodbye to the people in the clan, I turned around and entered the cabin, and waited for the boat to disappear before the people of Xiawan Village went back one after another.