189

Chapter 189 Reward

    Only then did Zhou Yi find out that the Yihe team had deliberately abducted to the Rong tribe, and the Rong tribe also saw the opportunity quickly, and immediately expressed their willingness to be a vassal to Dayue like the Great Qiang. Given their good attitude of admitting their mistakes, the imperial court did not treat the Great Qiang like that. , Dig them hard.

    Now that the Great Qiang and the Rong tribes had presented their credentials and each sent a prince over, the meaning couldn't be more clear. These two unlucky children were taken as hostages in Dayue.

    The army returned, and a grand celebration banquet was held.

    On this day, the palace was decorated with lanterns and festoons. Although it was to celebrate the victory of the three armies, everyone knew that the biggest protagonist at the celebration banquet was Zhou Yi.

    The two princes from foreign countries were also present, which is a bit of fun. Dai Viet defeated their home country, and now they have a celebration banquet, and they also bring the princes of the two defeated countries together. This is not a blatant insult What is it.

    But people were under the eaves and had to bow their heads. The prince of the Rong tribe was named Yi Er, and his face was tense throughout the whole process. Yes, he was exiled to Da Yue Lai as an abandoned child, and he was really not happy.

    On the other hand, the prince of Daqiang, his face was calm, and there was no trace of indignation or grievance.

    As the night fell, the celebration banquet had just begun. Zhou Yi was the third one from the left. The ones in front of him were Xing Jing and Yang Zhiwen. In Chinese culture, the left has always been respected.

    Zhou Yi was in the third position from the left, so he naturally caught the eyes of interested people.

    Because of the unprecedented victory of the Chongzheng Dynasty in the battle with the Great Qiang and the Rong people, the face of Emperor Chongzheng was greatly grown, and the anger in his heart was revealed, so this banquet was held under his instructions.

    As long as there are high-ranking officials in the court, they are allowed to participate. Zhao Yuwen has just arrived at the official department, and his official rank is only fifth rank, but at this time he is also sitting on the tail. Zhou Yi sighed infinitely in his heart. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, even if Zhou Yi was his brother-in-law, he would never have believed that a peasant boy with no background had passed the imperial examination and passed the imperial examination in less than three years. To have reached such a position in the court is simply unprecedented!

    After a while, the emperor finally arrived, and all the princes also attended.

    Now that the crown prince is punished to guard the imperial mausoleum, the second prince will naturally do things like read the prologue. Zhou Yi looked at the high spirited expression on the second prince's face, and shook his head inwardly: it's too revealing.

    This kind of banquet is actually nothing more than eating and drinking, watching beautiful women dance, listening to silk and bamboo strings, and then the emperor will give a few words of praise. Let the emperor create an excited atmosphere, and say a few words of long live, long live, long live, long live, long live, long live, long live.     But at this celebration party, two foreign princes came. I don’t know if they really wanted to vent their anger, or they thought this would please the emperor. Someone actually proposed to let the two foreign princes dance swords to add to the fun.     When Emperor Chongzheng heard this proposal, he looked at the two foreign princes with great interest: "What do you two princes want, you won't force it?" Although it was a question, it didn't mean to discuss it.     What else can the two princes say, now they are already in Dai Viet, and they came here as the hostages of the defeated country. To put it bluntly, they have been abandoned by their own country fundamentally, even if Dai Viet did something to them, According to the current situation, their mother country would not dare to fart.     Yier, the prince of the Rong tribe, squeezed his hand on the table quietly, his face was a little red, but the people in the north of them were generally bronze, and his red face was in the night, so not many people could see it.     However, Chi Haer, the prince of Daqiang, stood up calmly, without any reluctance on his face, and bent down to salute Emperor Chongzheng, "It is my honor to be able to dance the sword for His Majesty the respected Emperor Dayue."     This prince of Daqiang speaks Chinese well. Zhou Yi didn't take a closer look just now when he was far away, but now he took a closer look and found that this person seemed very familiar. When the meeting was held, when the countries sent envoys to Dayue, wasn't the envoy of Daqiang the same person?