chapter 76

Chapter 76

    After Mu Zili rested at Zhou's house for a night, he went to the academy to study the next day, but Sanya and Mu Qing did not leave. Mu Zili said nicely: "I am studying in Guang'an County, but Xian'er is at home. It's been a long time since we saw each other, and it just so happens that Xian'er hasn't returned to her mother's house for several years, so let her stay at her father-in-law's house for a longer period of time, so that I can get together with her mother and daughter at night after I finish studying in the daytime." Zhou Yi

    listened Sneering, although Sanya and Mu Zili tried their best to show that they were very close, he could still see that the two were at odds with each other and were acting too much.

    But he made up his mind to ignore Sanya's affairs, as long as she doesn't bother him, Zhou Yi will let her make troubles.

    Wang Yan believed Mu Zili's words, and her opinion of him changed a lot. At this time, the general husband's family would not be happy for the daughter-in-law to go back to her natal family at will. This daughter-in-law is very important.

    It's just that Zhou Laoer said with a dark face: "I'm already married, what's the matter with living in my mother's house all the time, I'll go back after staying for two or three days." The smile on

    Sanya's face froze. Mu Zili glanced at Sanya quietly, and hurriedly replied: "Yes, yes, that's what I planned too."

    Sanya lived in Zhou's house like this, and she always wanted to find a chance to talk to Zhou Yi, but Zhou Yi Yi either studied in the study, or talked with Han Xiangru, or went to the workshop in the village, and she couldn't find time for the whole day.

    When Mu Zili came back in the evening, the husband and wife talked quietly in the guest room.

    "Have you talked to Zhou Yi?" Mu Zili asked.

    Sanya shook her head: "I didn't find a chance."

    Mu Zili's face turned cold: "It's your own brother, apologize to him, what can he do to you?"

    Sanya sneered inwardly, but her eyes turned red "I want to talk to him too, but I can't open my mouth."

    "Why don't you open your mouth? You are brothers and sisters. If you cry, he will soften his heart." Mu Zili offered advice.

    Sanya hesitated, "You don't know Liulang, he has the hardest heart." This was her sincere words, she always believed that Zhou Yi's heart was made of stone.

    "You said you, why are you so stupid, such a promising younger brother doesn't even have a good relationship. Let me tell you, my two older brothers have long been disgusted with me. When my father dies, they will just If you don't want to live a hard life with me, you have to establish a good relationship with your younger brother." "

    What? The eldest brother and the second brother will do this?" Sanya married in the past few years. At first, she really liked Mu Zili, so she focused all her attention on being jealous. Later, Mu Zili stopped entering her house, and she didn't want to hear her elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law saying that she would not have a son, so she would easily leave her yard. Not much is known about the intrigue of the Mu family.

    Mu Zili nodded: "So for our good life in the future, you also have to get along with your brother."

    Sanya was flustered at first, but at the same time she felt a burst of pleasure, and sneered, "That sounds good, this How have you treated me for a few years? You don’t come into my house every day, and it’s easy to go to the concubines’ place. Now you’re counting on me! Get rid of me! If you can’t get on, it’s a big deal When I go back to my mother’s house, I believe that my parents will give me a bite to eat.”