151

Chapter 151 Reunion

    Zhou Yi hurriedly replied: "What did your highness say? Your highness invites you, and I am very terrified." "

    Hey, it's not in the court hall now. Master Zhou doesn't need to be so formal. Please sit down." The second prince stretched out his hand with a warm attitude. .

    Zhou Yi didn't know what the second prince was going to do. Anyway, he made up his mind and it was just perfunctory. The second prince didn't seem to have any special purpose. He really talked about some irrelevant things with Zhou Yi, just like old friends reminiscing about the old days. .

    Zhou Yi was also happy to chat with him.

    It wasn't until after talking for a while that the second prince said: "Lord Zhou, I heard that you are going back to your hometown to worship your ancestors, so this table will be regarded as my farewell to Lord Zhou..." The second prince looked at Zhou Yi with a sincere expression.

    Zhou Yi hurriedly picked up the wine glass: "Thank you, Your Highness, I'm sorry to bother you to worry about the trivial matters. I really feel uneasy." The

    second prince drank the wine with a smile: "Master Zhou, you are still wary of me, but I understand People like us in the royal family can't make any friends at all. There is always a layer between father and son, and brothers. Master Zhou doesn't want to get involved with us too much, I understand very well. But don't worry, Master Zhou, I really just admire Mr. Zhou's character and ability..." Having said this, the second prince stood up and walked to the window and sighed softly: "Mr. Zhou, look at my Dayue Jinxiu Rivers and Mountains. When Dayue first established the dynasty, the national power was at its peak, but now But the situation is going downhill. I can see how sad I am. I want to make some changes, but I don’t have the power. Mr. Zhou, you may think that I am fighting with the prince to inherit the throne. Yes, I am indeed for the throne, because Only by sitting in that position can Da Yue allow me to splash ink. Only then can a courtier like Mr. Zhou, who is talented and thoughtful, give full play to what he can..." After finishing speaking, the second prince turned around, his eyes were still trembling slightly .

    The second prince looked at Zhou Yi fixedly.

    Zhou Yi seemed to be infected by the second prince, he also stood up holding a glass of wine and said: "Your Highness is ambitious, I am deeply admired." But he refused to say anything else.

    Seeing that Zhou Yi just said that, the second prince felt disappointed. This is a way he finally came up with. For attracting talents, he has to prescribe whatever kind of medicine.

    For lustful people, it is natural that beauty is the most effective, those who like money, give them a lot of money, and those who like power, they are allowed to be high-ranking officials.

    As for Zhou Yi, a capable and thoughtful reformer, what they are most afraid of is that their political ideas will be blocked. That's why the second prince said this to Zhou Yi today, which is to tell Zhou Yi that as long as I Once you get the throne, you can do whatever you want, he will definitely support you!

    But looking at it now, although Zhou Yi was a little bit emotional, he didn't make any unnecessary expressions. The second prince was a little annoyed in his heart. Zhou Yi was the hardest person he had ever met. In order to win Zhou Yi over, he He has done countless things, but Zhou Yi is just indifferent and ignorant of current affairs!     The second prince ignored the countless thoughts in his heart, and still had a bright smile on his face, he accepted Zhou Yi's toast with a smile, and said: "Let's not talk about that, Mr. Zhou is returning home this time, I wish Mr. Zhou a smooth journey. "     Thank you, Your Highness."     After bidding farewell to the second prince, Zhou Yi smiled and shook his head as he walked: What kind of young man is he? That's right, he really hoped that the next emperor would continue to support his reforms, but now that the situation is unclear, how could he jump into this muddy water so foolishly? Besides, he is not an upright person to watch the second prince's actions. They will do things like killing a donkey.     When Zhou Yi toasted the second prince, he really wanted to ask him: "Do you think I look like a fool?" Of course, this is just thinking about it. After all, even if the emperor's sons are counted, they will be distributed according to the average probability. Well, the second prince also has a one-twelfth chance of getting the throne!     Zhou Yi put the matter with the second prince behind him, and went to the Da Viet Times and the Huo Gun base one by one before leaving to have a look. Seeing that everything was the same, he was a little relieved.     On May 15th, Zhou Yi left Beijing with her whole family, and Liu Ya came to see her off. Her belly also grew bigger, and she was carefully protected by Wen Xin.     "Liulang, be careful on the road, your siblings are heavy, you have to protect her carefully." After Liuya and the others had said goodbye one by one, they walked up to Zhou Yi and said.