chapter 52

Chapter 52 Apprenticeship

    When the time was up, the gate was locked, and then began to collect the test papers. Zhou Yi had gone through this procedure several times, and practice made perfect.

    The first question is the Four Books and Five Classics, the major question is the Five Classics, and then the two small questions are the Four Books questions. At this time, the three test questions are given together.

    It's just that the difficulty of this question is much higher than that of the county examination. It's an interception question from a Four Classics question, and it's an interception between different Taoism scriptures.

    When the question comes out, many people are dumbfounded, because after choosing this scripture, although many people will read the other four classics, they only do a thorough reading, and there is no memorization and implementation.

    When it comes out like this, many people don't even know the source of the other half of the sentence except for the half sentence in this scripture, let alone understand the meaning and solve the problem.

    Zhou Yi is fine, although he also pays attention to this scripture, he has also studied the other four scriptures very seriously, at least it is not a problem to recite and understand the meaning.

    And in the past month, Han Xiangru didn't limit himself to the scriptures when he lectured to him. He often mixed several books together. When scolding people, she is full of anger and sharp words, which only make people doubt life, and then wish to go back to their mother's stomach to reshape their IQ.

    At this moment, Zhou Yi was extremely grateful for Han Xiangru's devil training, which forced him to work hard on the other four scriptures.

    But taking an intercepted question does not mean that it is enough to understand it. It was originally two sentences that were bullheaded and nonsensical, but they were mixed together by the examiner. You must first ensure that your understanding is not biased. If you lose your mind a little Ma, that would be a thousand miles away, and then you have to cleverly break the topic, and use your own eloquence to explain these two sentences that don't match at all, and you have to quote scriptures to make sense. The cut-off question was originally thought up by the examiner himself. He has his own understanding, and another examiner may have a different understanding of this question, so the examinee must try to follow the examiner's thinking when answering the question. Damn, otherwise, no matter how exquisitely written your article is, and the central idea is wrong, you will definitely not be favored by the examiners.

    Zhou Yi answered these questions very carefully. Now he silently wrote the article on the draft, and after repeated revisions, he began to transcribe it on the examination paper.

    After answering the questions in the Four Books and Five Classics, Zhou Yi heaved a sigh of relief. No matter what, he had tried his best. It is up to man to plan and succeed in heaven. We had to fight again in two years.

    The difficulty of the college examination is not only that the depth of the questions has increased, but also the number of questions has increased a lot. Not long after Zhou Yi finished answering the questions about the Four Books and Five Classics, he heard the sound of the bell ringing.

    Ah, it's time to release the imperial edict! Zhou Yi was startled, and looked around, and found that many candidates were still writing and writing. It was dog days and it was extremely hot. Now when the bell was rung, some candidates who were still answering the questions were extremely anxious and sweated profusely. The big ones fell down and dripped on the test paper just written, and the wet handwriting immediately smudged into blurred ink blobs.