chapter 62

Chapter 62 Building a Factory

    "Old man Han, I know, but look at the entire government and the public, the courtiers are fighting for self-interest, corruption is rife in the officialdom, the family is the moth of the entire dynasty, the emperor doesn't care about government affairs, if this continues, hey... "

    Pan Sixie let out a big sigh.

    However, Han Xiangru was not as moved as Pan Sixie: "Dynasty change is a common thing, they don't care about me!"

    Han Xiangru's defiance of authority and rebellion can be seen. It is none of his business to say that the rise and fall of the Dai Viet dynasty. This is an outrageous remark.

    As soon as he said it, Pan Sixie's face changed: "You don't want to die, forget it, I knew you were a lunatic, I just pretended I didn't hear what you said today, I'll go first, lest I be caught by you, a lunatic Tired!"

    Pan Sixie snorted, stood up, and walked away with a heavy face.

    Han Xiangru clicked his tongue: "You're still so prudish!"

    Zhou Yi was speechless while watching, complaining about Han Xiangru in his heart, it's not that he is prudish, but that you are really too weird, and your fucking thoughts are better than his. Everyone should be open.

    "What are you thinking about?" Han Xiangru caught a glimpse of Zhou Yi sitting on the side with a blank face, and knew that he was thinking again and again.

    Zhou Yi hurriedly replied: "It's nothing, it's nothing..."

    Han Xiangru snorted, and instead of asking the bottom line, he asked him, "What do you think of what old man Pan said just now?"

    Zhou Yi scratched his head: "This is far from me. It's too far away, I think this is the inevitability of the change of dynasties, there is nothing to say, didn't all dynasties in history come here like this." Han Xiangru nodded,

    thought for a while, and then began to teach Zhou Yi a class.

    It was not until it was almost dark that Zhou Yi returned home from the Han residence. When he got home, the whole family was waiting for him to eat together.

    Wuya is fourteen years old this year, and Liuya is twelve years old, and they have already become big girls. Looking at the two older sisters who were busy serving the dishes, Zhou Yi couldn't help but lament how fast time is. I still remember when I opened my eyes and saw the two older sisters for the first time in this world, they were as thin as two chicks Zai'er, now he looks slim.

    After eating, the whole family sat together and talked, and the second son of Zhou sighed: "There are not many people who come to buy wardrobes in the shop now, and all the custom-made wardrobes in the workshop."     Zhou Yi nodded. As he expected, for the mid-range wardrobes sold in the shop, the consumption potential of Guang'an County has been squeezed out in the past few years. It is impossible for ordinary families in other places to come to Guang'an County to buy wardrobes, and they have Someone copied this thing. But because of the special designs, custom-made wardrobes are well-known in Nanyuan Prefecture, and more and more people come to customize them. They have money and leisure, as long as they are interested in it, what does it matter if they spend more and travel farther? So sometimes Wang Hu and Wang Yuan are also responsible for delivering goods in different places.     As a result, although the business in the shop has been sluggish day by day, the income in the workshop has increased instead.     It's just that the shop bought it, so it's not a solution to not make money every day, but what to do, Zhou Yi tapped his knee, and he had to think about it.     The class hours of the Xiucai Academy and the Boys’ Academy are different. After passing the exam, at least they have their own methods in reading. Therefore, the courses arranged by the Bailu Academy for the Xiucai Academy are relatively loose, mainly focusing on self-study. This is a bit like College students in later generations don't have many courses, and if they want to learn well, it depends more on their own efforts.     Zhou Yi didn't have to get up before dawn and go to the academy with his eyes closed as before. After getting up, Zhou Yi first ran around the village, did a radio gymnastics by the river, and then went home for breakfast.     Everything was normal at first, but when Zhou Yi saw Wu Ya, the tea he just drank almost spit out, "Sister San, what is wrong with your face?" It was like a thick layer of correction fluid was applied, the white Like a ghost.     Wuya hurriedly touched her face when she heard the words, and asked a little shyly, "This is Fu Fen, does it look good?"