chapter 108

Chapter 108 People Sitting at Home, Misfortune Comes from Heaven

    Wang Yan smiled and said: "Very good, I think Mrs. Wen doesn't seem to have the style of your wife. It seems that she is very satisfied with Liuya." Zhou Yi was silent. Mrs. Wen and Wen Qu are young couples. Mrs. Wen

    originally She is the daughter of a Juren, and she married Wen Qu when he was still a scholar. Although she is well-educated, she is still different from those wealthy wives.

    Zhou Yi asked Liuya again: "Fourth Sister, what do you think?"

    Liuya smiled and said, "It's pretty good, their family is simple, there is only one younger sister, and that little girl is very cute, I can chat with her very well, Mrs. Wen also looks very gentle. Liulang, if the Wen family likes me, then it’s settled. I don’t know about Wen Xin, but if you say it’s good, then it’s good. Their family’s situation is simple. Live comfortably."

    Zhou Yi nodded.

    Wang Yan patted the back of Liuya's hand: "You are a girl who has never been out of the cabinet. You married someone without a word, and now you even talk about your own marriage so carelessly. If others find out, aren't you afraid to make a joke?"

    " Mother, how can I point fingers?" Liuya retorted.

    "Mother, this is a major event in the fourth sister's life. We should always listen to what she thinks.

    " Going to the capital to study here, these days are very hard work, the child has lost a lot of weight."

    Zhou Jia used to study in Bailu Academy, but now he followed him to the capital, and Zhou Yi carefully selected a school with a good reputation for him. The academy is probably in a hurry, Zhou Jia has been working very hard these days.

    "Mother, sit down, I'll go and have a look." Zhou Yi stood up and said to Wang Yan.

    "Hey, okay, you tell Hachiro not to work hard for him, and he got into the study as soon as he got home, and he hasn't come out until now!" "I know."

    Zhou Yi walked through the front yard and arrived at Zhou Jia's. In front of the study, he knocked on the door, but there was no movement inside, so Zhou Yi opened the door and walked in.

    "Jiajia, Jiajia..." Zhou Jia was reading with a book in his hands, but he didn't respond to Zhou Yi's calls several times.

    Zhou Yi stepped forward and gently pushed him.

    Zhou Jia raised his head abruptly: "Brother?"

    Zhou Yi smiled and patted his head: "Are you stupid?"

    Zhou Jia shook his head: "Brother, you always said that if you read the book into it, you will enjoy yourself. I didn't believe it before, but these days I seem to really feel the joy of reading, brother, do you think I will be like you, and I will take the number one exam in the future?" He looked at Zhou Yi staringly.

    Zhou Yi laughed: "As long as you work hard, nothing is impossible, but you can't blindly believe what is said in the book. After all, people who write books are human, and human beings will inevitably make mistakes. Many things need to be verified by ourselves."

    "I know this, I didn't think so before, but I read a lot of books recently, and I often come to different conclusions when I see the same thing, which means that the words of those who wrote the books can only represent the opinions of the family." Zhou Jia said with her chest straightened out. His head is clear and straight.