chapter 82

Chapter 82 Family Business

    In fact, Zhou Yi didn't sleep deeply, he woke up when Zhou Jia was talking to Qingzhu, but the surrounding heat filled him, he couldn't open his eyes.

    "What is Second Sister doing here?" She raised her eyelids.

    "Master, you're awake." Qingzhu said happily.

    "Brother, aren't you going to sleep for a while?" The Zhou family rubbed their shoulders and asked expectantly.

    Zhou Yi chuckled, and rubbed Zhou Jia's shoulders: "Thanks to Jiajia today, I slept so comfortably, Jiajia is capable!"

    Zhou Jia's face turned red with excitement when he heard that, and he squeezed his small breasts. Very tall, he said in a small voice: "Brother, I will use you as a pillow when you sleep in the future."

    Zhou Yi laughed at Zhou Jia's words, and patted his fat head.

    Qingzhu was speechless while watching, the second young master was a tyrannical overlord outside, but now when he was in front of Zhou Yi, he became more well-behaved than anyone else, the difference is too big.

    "Qingzhu, Second Sister, what are they doing back?" Zhou Yi asked Qingzhu again.

    "I don't know. The second aunt cried as soon as she came back, and she was arguing to find you. Both the master and the wife have come to the theater, and there is no one in the family who can make decisions. I have to come to you, young master. But young master, I Seeing that the second son-in-law's face is also very ugly, he must have encountered a serious problem!" Qingzhu analyzed.

    Zhou Yi nodded, "I'll go back and have a look first, don't tell Master and Madam about this."

    Qingzhu was in a dilemma: "But Young Master, I have already told them." After speaking, she looked at Zhou Yi cautiously, for fear that he would get angry.

    Zhou Yi frowned: "Forget it, it's good for parents to know." He didn't want Sanya to disturb his parents, but considering Sanya's temperament, he would definitely not be sympathetic to parents, and sooner or later he would let them know.

    Zhou Yi led Zhou Jia up and got out of the shed. Liu Ya also came out anxiously: "Fourth sister, are you not going to watch the show?"

    Liu Ya shook her head: "What drama are you still watching? I don't know what happened to Second Sister, so I have to come back at this time!" She doesn't have deep feelings for this Second Sister, and Sanya has an independent personality. Ya and Liuya didn't have much affection for her, and Sanya kept looking for trouble again and again. After Sanya got married, Wang Yan made a slip of the tongue by accident, and Wuya and Liuya knew what Sanya was doing.

    At that time, the two of them were stunned. Is this something that a clear-headed person can do! If it wasn't for Liu Lang's proper handling, Sanya might have ruined the entire Zhou family's reputation, and she and Wuya would be directly implicated. Marry? Just kidding! Twist your hair and be an old girl all your life.

    Married daughters can only return home on the second day of the new year. This is a customary custom. It is unlucky to return to her natal home before New Year's Eve.

    Sanya and Mu Zili came to Zhou's house at this time, which means that what happened must be serious. So Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer went back as soon as they heard the servant's report.

    When Zhou Yi's three siblings arrived home, Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer were sitting at the top of the side hall, Sanya and Mu Zili were kneeling below, Mu Zili drooped his head and said nothing, Sanya pulled Wang Yan's clothes, Crying: "Mother, you have to save us, otherwise how will I, Zili and Qing'er survive..."