192

Chapter 192 Killing Intent

    A hand with sharp knuckles patted Zhou Yu's head, and then smiled softly: "Did you get into trouble again?"

    Zhou Yi, who is 24 years old, has a temperament like jade, with a gentle smile in his eyes. Zhou Yi, who had just entered the court, could still see the dazzling light, but after several years of tempering, he has completely restrained his aura.

    Zhou Yu was busy trying to please Zhou Yi's thigh even more tightly: "No, no, I just said a few inappropriate words and was overheard by my mother." "

    Your boy, you are very naughty all day long. You've done it so many times, why don't you have a long memory?" Zhou Jia patted Zhou Yu's shoulder.

    Zhou Yu pouted: "Second Uncle, you can't say that about me, Second Aunt says I'm very good." "

    Hey, I think you probably learned your mouth from your father, and you owe it to me!"

    Zhou Yu Hearing this, he frowned, puffed out his chest, put his hands on his hips, and said very solemnly: "Second Uncle, you say I can, but you can't say my father, what's wrong with my father?" "Come on, don't

    you Thinking that if you flatter me a few words, I will protect you later, if you really say something wrong, when your mother comes back later, you can admit your mistake yourself, you know." Zhou Yi coldly interrupted Zhou Yu's righteous indignation look.

    Zhou Yu, who was still like a bulging ball just now, heard Zhou Yi's words, collapsed immediately, and said dejectedly, "Got it." "Go and play,

    your mother is out for a banquet, you go to accompany your younger siblings , I'll come later when I'm done."

    Zhou Yu immediately became happy again after hearing this, and nodded hurriedly: "Father, that's a good deal, you must come later!"

    Zhou Yi smiled and nodded : "Go."

    Zhou Yu jumped and ran away.

    Zhou Jia looked at Zhou Yu's cheerful back: "Brother, is the situation really so tense now, do we have to do this?"

    Zhou Yi glanced around, "Let's go back to the study."

    In the study, after the two brothers sat down, Zhou Yi nodded solemnly: "Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just in case. You are my most cherished family members, and I must make proper arrangements for you." "Then...how about you walking with us?

    " , Big brother, can’t you not be this official, can’t our family not stay in the capital?” Zhou Jia said anxiously.

    Zhou Yi sighed: "The tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop. You can see that my official position has been promoted step by step in the past few years. The emperor favors me very much, but just half a year ago, the emperor's attitude towards me has gradually changed. If I hadn't dealt with it That's right, maybe the emperor has charged me with some crime now, he won't let me leave the capital safely..."

    Zhou Jia was filled with grief and indignation: "Why did he do this, big brother, how much contribution you have made for the court, Without you, would Da Yue be what he is now? How many people in the world are praising you? Can’t these emperors see it?”     Zhou Yi snorted coldly, with an indelible ice in his eyes: “It’s because I saw it, that's why he can't tolerate me even more. Now the emperor has been relaxed with me for a while because of his health, but if his condition continues to deteriorate, he will probably do it directly, so I must Send you out."     "Brother, let me stay, since you can't leave, then I won't leave either." Zhou Jia stood up and said firmly.     Zhou Yi frowned: "Don't talk angry, what can you help me by staying?" "     I..." Zhou Jia was speechless, secretly hating himself for being useless.     "I can't leave Beijing. My family needs you to take care of me when I go out. Zhou Jia, I will leave my family to you!" Zhou Yi looked at Zhou Jia firmly.     Zhou Jia struggled again and again, but finally nodded in agreement.     The two brothers held hands together, and at this moment, the voice of the green bamboo outside the study sounded: "Master, the father-in-law in the palace is here, saying that the emperor ordered you to enter the palace."     Zhou Yi replied, "Understood."     Zhou Jia was nervous Incessantly: "Brother, will the emperor..."