chapter 4

Now is not the busy season for farming. This meal is considered both lunch and dinner. After eating, we can only wait for tomorrow. After the whole family finished their meal, Wang Yan took several daughters to clean up the kitchen.

    Zhou's mother stood aside and watched closely, for fear that they would take something from the kitchen. The third girl Zhou Xian lit the fire, the eldest girl washed the dishes, Wang Yan was busy feeding the pigs, and the fifth girl Zhou Jing was in charge of feeding the chickens. The sixth ya, Zhou Jie, was also busy sweeping the floor, Zhou Yi followed the fifth ya to feed the chickens, when suddenly she heard the cry of the third ya from the kitchen, Zhou Yi's heart tightened, and she hurriedly ran to the kitchen.

    As soon as they entered the kitchen, they saw Zhou's mother beating Sanya vigorously with a broom, while the older sister was protecting Sanya, and the two sisters were crying and shaking.

    This dead old woman, he had never seen such an annoying old woman. What's hateful is that he is short-handed and short-legged now, so he can't do anything, so he ran up to block in front of the two sisters in a hurry.

    Zhou's mother grimaced, she didn't know whether she didn't see it or did it on purpose, she gave Zhou Yi a slap, and the broom fell on his face.

    "Wow...!!!" Although it was very shameless, Zhou Yi still opened his mouth and burst into tears. The crying was heart-piercing. Zhou's mother was also dumbfounded when she recovered. She knew how many people in the second room It's okay for a girl to be bullied no matter what, but as long as she meets Zhou Yi, the baby bump, the second child will be blown away.

    "Brother, younger brother..." The big girl saw Zhou Yi's face was slapped with red marks by the broom, and hurriedly hugged him into her arms, "Grandma, if you want to hit me, don't hit my brother, my parents, okay?" It's easy to hope for a son, if something happens to him, what will my parents do..." "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... The eldest grandma is going to kill our siblings..." Erya also started crying, and the third sibling embraced Crying with a headache.

    "You bastard, don't talk nonsense. He came here by himself. I didn't want to hit him." "

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..." Zhou Yi cried and twitched , still rolling his eyes, he was about to pass away.

    This frightened Zhou's mother. If something happened to Zhou Yi, the second child and his wife would have to peel him off and eat him!

    "Liulang, Liulang..." Wang Yan came back from feeding the pigs and heard Zhou Yi crying in the kitchen. She immediately dropped the wooden barrel in her hand and ran to the kitchen in a hurry. When she saw Zhou Yi's appearance, her heart was broken in half. . Throwing on Zhou Yi, "Liulang, how are you? Is there something wrong? Don't scare your mother..."

    Zhou Yi hugged Wang Yan and cried like a silk, "Grandma... grandma hit me... it hurts so much... ...Mom, it hurts so much, the eldest grandma still hits the eldest sister and the second sister. Woooooo..."

    Wang Yan was twitched by Zhou Yi's crying. She carefully looked at her son's cheeks, and found that there was nothing serious except for some marks, so she was relieved. Then she hid the children behind her, stood up straight Looking at Zhou's mother.