chapter 53

Chapter 53 Who! ! !

    The father and son talked for a while, and then returned to the room. After learning that Han Xiangru had accepted Zhou Yi as his disciple, Zhou's second son was almost crazy with joy.

    Who is Han Xiangru? He is the dean of Bailu Academy! The next day, Zhou Laoer followed Zhou Yi to visit Han Xiangru and offered a thank you gift.

    The announcement of the first round of the college exam was on the third day after the exam. Zhou Yi didn't know how to describe the intense scene. More than 2,000 candidates plus the parents who came to see the ranking together crowded the whole street. , It was a large-scale disaster scene, and everyone stretched their necks and squeezed forward.

    Originally, Zhou Yi was still with Zhou Laoer at first, but they were rushed away by the crowd, "Father, father..." It's a pity that his tender voice was directly drowned out by the roaring voices up.

    There was no other way, so Zhou Yi had no choice but to take advantage of his short stature and flexibility to drill in, and was almost squeezed flat by the two of them.

    After finally getting to the front, Zhou Yi wiped off his sweat. It was like risking his life to see the list.

    But when they got to the front of the list, they were directly blocked by a group of people. These people read the list, because the case number was announced instead of the name, it seemed that it was extremely slow, and they didn't see their case number on the list. Yes, I always don't believe the facts, suspect that I have missed it, and read it countless times from beginning to end. And those who saw their own case numbers couldn't help but keep staring at their own case numbers, wishing to stare at something.

    "I've passed the first round, I'm going to become a scholar..." A white-haired old man shouted excitedly when he saw that he was on the list, then he closed his eyes, and passed out with a creak! ! ! !     When Zhou Yi was studying in the past, there was an article in the Chinese textbook called Fan Jinzhong Ju. After the old man won the exam, he immediately became paralyzed. Fortunately, a butcher father-in-law slapped him awake.     Zhou Yi didn't understand before, isn't it just a trick, how could there be such a fuss, but he realized Fan Jin's excitement when he was on the scene, a talent can make people crazy, let alone Juren.

    At this time, juren can directly become an official. Of course, whether you can become an official after the examination depends on your luck. What is luck? At this time, it will be selected from the candidates of Hou Guan.

    In ancient times, when some officials passed away or were dismissed, there would always be someone poking around at the door of someone’s house. Of course, he didn’t come to mourn or comfort him, but to confirm the situation and wait to fill the vacancy.

    The fainted old man was carried out by his family, but it seemed that his condition was not serious, and his face was still flushed!

    Finally, the person at the front was optimistic and left reluctantly. Zhou Yi took the opportunity to stand at the front. He held his head up and looked at the big red list in front of him. One hundred case numbers were neatly arranged. Zhou Yi went from head to head. Looking back, the first case number is not his!

    Calm down, it's normal if it's not him, there are too many bullies, you can't underestimate the world.

    Zhou Yi clenched his fists, and read along, the second one was not him, the third one was not him, the fourth one... Zhou Yi didn't see the well-known case number until five days later.