181

Chapter 181 Exit

    At this time, no one dared to intercede for Yong Qixian, nor would he intercede for him. During the Taiping period, he was greedy for some military appropriations. He was an official, and everyone knew it.

    But what time is it now? It’s the time of the Great War. Listen to the report, the bowstring will break when you pull it, and the sword and gun are like splintered wood. This Ma De, he can’t be greedy for all the military supplies. How insane is this, one can't do it right, maybe everyone will become subjugated slaves because of this, don't talk about pleading, everyone in the imperial study can't wait to tear him to pieces!

    Now this guy is on death row, so what if the emperor punishes his nine clans? Because of him, this battle was about to be lost. Thinking of this, including Xing Jing, Yang Zhiwen's face became very solemn.

    What can I do?

    Everyone was panicked, the current military supplies were accumulated over the years, and everyone knew that there must be no problem with the military supplies that Yong Qixian ordered recently. The war is imminent, and he has no courage to be greedy again!

    However, the scale of the war this time is too large, and the current weapons must not be enough, so Yong Qixian had to bring out the old ones.

    Most of the military supplies made in the past accounted for more than half of them. If they were all of this quality, it would be too late to rebuild them now!

    "Speaking, I'm dumb." Emperor Chongzheng stood up, paced back and forth involuntarily, and asked all the ministers with pouring anger.

    what to say! ?

    No matter how eloquent the ministers are, it is impossible to conjure weapons out of thin air.

    Seeing that everyone lowered their heads, Emperor Chongzheng became even more angry: "One by one, you talk loudly on weekdays, and when you really want to make up your mind, you will just pretend to be dead! Xing Jing, Yang Zhiwen, I will let your cabinet lead this In this war, how did you do things, why didn’t you find out about the tofu-like munitions before the war?”

    The people in the cabinet followed Xing Jing and Yang Zhiwen and knelt down one after another, "I will die!" The cabinet members were also very hard-pressed. They usually say that they are taking care of everything. Where would they do it in person, at most they would send someone to check it. Anyway, if there is no problem with the report below, then there is no problem. Now that there is such a big problem, there are only two possibilities, one is Yong Qixian took out the good batch for inspection, another possibility is that the person sent to check was bribed by Yong Qixian.

    But no matter what the situation is, Emperor Chongzheng ordered them to lead the logistics of this war. Now that there is such a big leak, it is indeed indisputable, and there is nothing else to say except shouting death.

    "Wan Shi, Wan Shi, you have nothing else to do but call Wan Shi, right!" With a clatter, Emperor Chongzheng swept the memorial on the table to the ground in a fit of rage, making a loud noise.

    The atmosphere in the imperial study was extremely depressing.

    Zhou Yi knelt at the back and sighed in his heart. As early as when Yong Qixian was so opposed to fighting in the main hall, he guessed that there might be something wrong with it, but he really didn't expect that Yong Qixian, a skinny old man, would have With such great courage, military supplies have been falsified to such an extent.