chapter 50

Chapter 50 Dean Han

    The others didn't answer, but Li Boyong was very interested: "Oh, what's the interesting question, let me tell you about this county and all the students."

    Zhou Yi bowed his hands to Li Boyong, and then said: "I think everyone Everyone has the experience of staying in an inn." "

    It's natural..." Someone replied, for the county exam, many people whose families are not in the county will live in the inn to prepare for the county exam.

    "Well, if you are going to stay in a hotel now, you give the innkeeper 100 Wending money, and agree to refund the money if you don't like the room. The pork money owed to Lao Zhu from the pork shop next door for buying meat, and after getting 100 Wen, Lao Zhu went to pay back the money owed to buy a kitchen knife at Lao Zhang’s blacksmith shop, and Lao Zhang got the 100 Wen , and went to pay back the money owed by Li Shusheng next door, and Li Shusheng took the 100 Wen, and immediately used it to pay back the 100 Wen room money from the innkeeper. I asked the innkeeper to return the deposit of 100 Wen, so I would like to ask everyone, during this process, no one produced much, but why is the debt paid off?" Zhou Yi said so much, only These students who usually only think about Zheye are dizzy.

    Everyone is frowning and trying to understand the relationship Zhou Yi said, even Li Boyong is also thinking. Zhou Yi looked at the puzzled look of this group of people, and heaved a sigh of relief in his heart, stalking you to death, a bunch of turkeys! ! !

    "That's right, there is no shortage of money, but why are everyone's debts cleared?" A student who had figured out the relationship exclaimed.

    Discussions continued one after another for a while, and some people even played roles with several people, but after a long discussion, no answer was reached.

    Asking a businessman about this kind of super-era capital circulation question may give the answer, but those guys who can only read the Four Books and Five Classics and have their brains froze should forget it.

    Even Zhao Yuwen scratched his head, and even began to write and draw on paper. But seeing his flushed face, he must have not thought of an answer.

    Li Boyong also thought for a long time, but he had no idea.

    "What kind of problem did you come up with? I don't think you know the answer yourself." Someone immediately said angrily.

    Zhou Yi smiled: "Of course there is an answer. You are quick-witted, and you will come up with it in a short time."

    After discussing for a long time, Li Boyong couldn't sit still. The students who have passed the county examination have been sitting for so long. Some county magistrates will only meet the students who have just passed the county examination and send them away. The reason is very simple. There are very few people who can pass the county examination. It is normal for all the boys to be wiped out in one class. But in a large scientific research county like Guang'an County, among Zhou Yi's 100 students, if there are only two or three scholars out of them, they have already crushed other prefectures and counties.

    The county magistrate said he was going to leave, so he naturally left.

    Being hated by Zhou Yi, these people refused to admit that they couldn't figure out a question posed by a child, and they still muttered words when they left.

    Before leaving, Zhao Yuwen walked up to Zhou Yi with an awkward look on his face: "Your poems are very good." Then he ran away as if fleeing.

    Zhou Yi smiled, it turns out that this is also a arrogant guy. He shook his head and was about to go home, but was stopped by the county magistrate's butler: "Master Zhou, the master said he was waiting for you in the study, please follow me." Zhou Yi was puzzled, not knowing what