chapter 70

Chapter 70

    I went out for a stroll, and spent four hundred taels of silver. When I returned, Qingzhu was thinking all the way.     Zhou Yi was annoyed by his words, "You have so little confidence in me, young master? One pays five, if I pass the exam, it will be

    two thousand taels."

I couldn't find the north: "Master, if this happens, not only will we not spend money when we come out to take the exam, but we will also earn a lot of money back!"

    Zhou Yi laughed: "Don't worry now?"

    Qingzhu shrank his neck: "I just Thinking of the pressure of four hundred taels of silver, I am a little flustered, but the young master is sure to be able to win the exam. Thinking about it this way, the money is worth it!" More than ten days

    passed by, and soon it was August 8th. It will be held on August 9th. Qingzhu started to pack his things a few days earlier. He has prepared several sets of pens, inks, papers and inkstones. However, the rural examination is different from the boy's examination. There are three examinations in the local examination, and each examination takes three days and two nights, so you have to bring food in. For three days, you have to carefully consider what to bring to eat. Qingzhu inquired everywhere, and finally made a decision. He also heard that there was a wooden board for sleeping inside, so he hurriedly bought some felt blankets, and the warm clothes that Wang Yan brought to Zhou Yi also helped.

    Everything was detailed and comprehensive, and he was more careful than a little maid. Until the afternoon of this day, he was still thinking about whether there was anything he missed.

    Zhou Yi patted him on the shoulder: "Okay, that's enough." Those who didn't know about the package like a mountain bag thought he was going to move!

    "Young master, rest first, and I'll wake you up later!" The township examination has to be admitted at Chenshi, and it's impossible to queue up early in the morning to enter the entrance early, and there are so many people, so many candidates will come in at midnight Start queuing up, try to finish the inspection as soon as possible, and enter the examination room.

    Zhou Yi nodded, he was going to get up in the middle of the night, and he really needed to go to bed earlier.

    In a daze, Zhou Yi was woken up by Qingzhu, "Master, it's time for us to get up!"

    Zhou Yi sat up from the bed, washed his face, and instantly regained consciousness. Qingzhu carried the big package on her back, and found a piece of clothing to put on Zhou Yi's body, and the master and servant left the room.

    Unexpectedly, Boss Mao and his wife were also waiting in the front yard. Seeing Zhou Yi coming out, Boss Mao hurriedly stepped forward: "Zhou Xiucai, I believe that your country test will definitely be a no-brainer, and you will be called Zhou Juren from now on! Hahahaha... ..."

    Zhou Yi hurriedly replied: "Boss Mao has praised you. There are so many talented people in the world. I can only do my best and obey the destiny!"

    Boss Mao was really thoughtful. Sent to the Gongyuan.

    Before arriving at the Gong Yuan, the place was already full of people, Qingzhu handed the package to Zhou Yi: "Master, you will definitely pass the exam!" His tone was firm.

    Zhou Yi patted his head: "Let's go back." There

    were more and more people in front of the tribute courtyard, and Zhou Yi carried a large package as he shuttled through the crowd from time to time to bump into others, causing them to stare blankly.