chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Since Zhou Laoer said these words, the Zhou family has fallen into a strange atmosphere. The surface is calm, but the underground is undercurrents. Everyone has their own thoughts. It just exploded.

    After half a month, the spring plowing was finally completed. According to the past practice, Zhou Lao Er should go out to pick up the work at this time. But now that the busy farming season has passed for several days, Zhou Lao Er has no intention of going out at all.

    Zhou's mother had satirized several times during the meal, and Mr. Zhou's face was getting darker and darker.

    Such an atmosphere in the Zhou family will not affect Zhou Yi at all, and he believes that Zhou's second child can handle it well.

    The busy farming holiday has passed, Zhou Laosi and Da Lang started to read again. They go out at dawn every day and come back when the sun goes down in the afternoon.

    Zhou Yi watched as Zhou Laosi was sitting in the yard reading a book after school as usual, and walked towards him with his short legs, smiling so much that he rolled his eyes: "Fourth Uncle, you are studying!" "Yeah.

    " Zhou Laosi didn't close his eyelids, and snorted from his nose.

    "What kind of book is this?" Zhou Yi squinted his round eyes with curiosity.

    "The Analects of Confucius. That's enough, don't disturb my reading, let's go play." Zhou Laosi began to catch up with Zhou Yi.

    "Fourth Uncle, can you tell me something? I heard people say that you have to take these exams to be a high-ranking official. I also want to study to be an official." "You also want to study

    ?" Yi glanced at him, he believes that all things are inferior, only reading is high, so when Zhou Yi said that he wanted to study, he got his attention.

    "Yeah, I heard that studying can make you a high-ranking official!" Zhou Yi scratched his finger and looked forward to it.

    "Study is to seek the way of a sage. How can you keep your mouth shut and be an official? It's an insult to the gentleman!" Zhou Laosi's face turned black, and he scolded Zhou Yi, then pushed him into the room.

    Zhou Yi looked at the back of Zhou Lao Si with a strange expression on his face. According to his understanding of Zhou Lao Si in the past few years, this fourth uncle is really not trying to gain fame, but he really thinks so! This week's family has produced a living "saint".

    Zhou Yi, who was reprimanded by Zhou Laosi for insulting gentleness, didn't care at all. He studied to become an official and make a fortune, and to control his own destiny. He was destined to be a layman.

    Just now he glanced at the Analects of Confucius in Zhou Laosi's hand, and found that it was really the one he knew in his previous life. He can only say that Chinese culture has the vitality of Xiaoqiang, and it is still as stable as a rock in this parallel world. .

    If you want to study, it is definitely impossible for the Zhou family to look like it now. There is only a separation. If you want to separate, it depends on who can win the tug-of-war between the second room and the upper room.

    After Zhou's second son stayed at home for two months, when Shangfang finally couldn't bear to attack the second bedroom, Zhou's third son and his family came back.

    Just in the evening, a child from the village suddenly ran into Zhou's yard and said to Wulang, "Wulang, your third uncle is back, and they are riding in a big carriage!" "Really,