chapter 30

Chapter 30 Preparing for Study

    "The kid is going to sell wild animals in the county!" Wang Hu said with a proud face when he talked about Wang Yuan. This son was born with great strength like him, and he was a good hunter. big.

    The mother died early, and after the father begged the stepmother, the two brothers and sisters lived in the hands of the stepmother. It is not empty talk that if you have a stepmother, you will have a stepfather.

    If Wang Hu hadn't protected Wang Yan since he was a child, Wang Yan wouldn't know how much he would have suffered under the pressure of his stepmother. The brother and sister could be said to have grown up dependent on each other, and their relationship was very good. Wang Yan worked hard to clean up a lunch , Wang Hu was very satisfied with his food, he sighed: "Little sister, your craftsmanship is really good, I will let your sister-in-law learn from you sometime, her skills are really not good enough, so many good things have been lost for nothing. "

    Wang Yan pursed her lips and smiled: "If my sister-in-law finds out that she wants to beat you, I don't care." Wang Yan's sister-in-law is the same as Wang Hu. Although she is not as thick as five or three years old, her frame is bigger than that of ordinary peasant women. He is much older, and his temperament is extremely sharp. Wang Hutian is not afraid of the earth, but the tigress at home.

    Hearing this, he laughed dryly: "I'll just say it here, how would she know."

    After eating and talking for a while, Wang Hu was about to leave. Wang Yan sent Wang Hu out of the house with tears in her eyes: "Brother, don't come and see me for too long." In addition to her brother and father, her mother's family also has stepmother and half-brothers and sisters. Do not go back to her mother's house.

    Wang Hu naturally knew what Wang Yan was thinking, "It's okay, the distance is not far away, you didn't separate the family before, and I didn't want to come to the door all the time, but it will be fine in the future. I will come to visit from time to time when I sell wild game. Look, when the time comes, bring the bastard and Xiaoling too."

    "Hey, that's the best."

    After sending off the uncle, the family returned to peace.

    After tidying up for a few days, the house was finally settled, and Zhou Lao Er was going out to pick up work at this time, otherwise it would not be the solution for such a big family to sit and eat.

    Zhou Yi originally wanted to come up with some novel ideas for him, but he didn't have a clue for a while, so he had to talk about it later.

    Time passed slowly, and three months passed in the blink of an eye. Today, the second room is busy, and Zhou's second child also came back yesterday. It is also a big day for Zhou Yi, today is his fifth birthday.

    In order to celebrate Zhou Yi's birthday, Zhou's second child bought a lot of things in the county yesterday, and rushed back when it was dark.

    Wang Yan made birthday noodles for Zhou Yi early in the morning, and made a large table of dishes. The family gathered together: "Today is Liu Lang's fifth birthday. After today, he will be one year older!" Looking at Zhou Yi's head, his eyes are full of the comfort of my family.

    "Hurry up and eat the noodles. After eating the noodles, our Liulang will be healthy and grow up safely." Wang Yan also touched Zhou Yi's face and said lovingly.

    Da Ya looked at Zhou Yi with a smile. Secret jealousy flashed in the eyes of the third ya, and the five ya and the six ya were drooling with their mouths open, only seeing the dishes on the table.