chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Mr. Zhou took his family to find the widow, and caused a commotion in the town. In the end, he bought Mr. Zhou to the little widow's house, sold the gold and silver jewelry, and searched the little widow's savings. I got eight hundred taels.

    One thousand taels of silver was owed, and there was still a shortfall of two hundred taels. The family couldn't make up the two hundred and two weeks for the house, so they finally found the second house.

    They began to call Zhou Lao Er, but Zhou Lao Er felt ashamed of what Zhou Lao San did, so he didn't go. Who would have thought that Zhou Lao Zi would lead his family to the door of their new house.

    "Second brother, I know you have always had resentment towards me, but now this matter is related to the life of your third brother, you can't just leave him alone!" Mr. Zhou has been haggard these days.

    Zhou's mother also stood behind Mr. Zhou, looking at Zhou's second son, she seemed to want to say something, but finally squirmed her lips a few times, but she still couldn't say it.

    "Father, what can I do if the third brother does such a dirty thing by himself?" Zhou Laoer looked at the fatherly way that Zhou Laozi was worried about Zhou Laosan, and felt very ironic.

    "We already have 800 taels of silver in our hands, you can take out another 200 taels, and you can save your third brother's life with only 200 taels!" "Why should

    I save him? Shouldn't you be taught a lesson, you forgot that he was thinking about selling my daughter?" Zhou Laoer said angrily.

    "You..." Mr. Zhou pointed at Zhou Lao Er angrily, speechless.

    At this time, Zhou Yi stuck out his head from the back of Zhou's second child: "Grandpa, the third uncle did something wrong and should have been punished. If we don't leave a lesson this time, what should he do if he commits a crime again? Such as killing a son, grandpa, don’t you think this is very reasonable?”

    In the end, Shangfang did not get any money from the second room. As for Zhou Lao Er's resolute refusal, it was because Zhou Yi had vaccinated him in advance.

    After returning home, Zhou's mother made a fuss about selling the land to save people. Unfortunately, this proposal was opposed by everyone in the Zhou family. How will the whole family live after the land is sold?

    They took 800 taels of silver to beg the owner of the restaurant, and they didn't know whether it was because they were moved by Zhou's mother and Mr. Zhou's kind father and mother, or because they were kind-hearted, so they took 800 taels of silver and let the yamen beat Zhou. The third and twenty bosses put him back.

    Being pushed to the position of shopkeeper, Zhou Laosan's family naturally couldn't live in the town, so they returned to Zhou's yard. Because Zhou Laosan was raising a widow outside, Zhao Chun'er quarreled with him out of nowhere, and the rest of the Zhou family People are also dissatisfied with the fact that Zhou Laosan has money to support the young widow, but the family lied about having no money. Zhou's mother said that Zhao Chun'er would not care about men.

    For a period of time, Zhou's house was full of turmoil, which added a lot of talk and jokes to the villagers of Xiawan Village after dinner.

    The most important thing is that the Zhou family has no other income except the 30 acres of land, and the family's old bottom has been emptied again, so naturally they can no longer afford Zhou Laosi and Da Lang to study in the academy.