182

Chapter 182 Battlefield

    In any case, when people come, General Han will go to see him.

    When General Han returned to Northwest Pass, Zhou Yi was already waiting in his big tent.

    "Master Zhou, why don't you stay in the capital well, what are you doing at the border!" General Han's tone was a little aggressive.

    Zhou Yi didn't care, he smiled and said, "The emperor sent me to help the general." "

    Aid? You?" General Han looked Zhou Yi up and down, and said scornfully, "I advise Mr. Zhou to go back. This border is not a place for you delicate civil servants to stay."

    The civil servant Zhou Yi thought for a while, and then he understood why General Han had such an attitude when he saw him, who told him that he was a civil servant just like Yong Qi Xianyi!

    Zhou Yi stopped laughing, and flicked his sleeves lightly: "That's embarrassing, I am here to lead the three armies and direct the war." "What!!!" General Han was shocked and angry in an instant, "

    Master Zhou, The old man is not in the mood to listen to your jokes now. Do you know what a battlefield is? Do you know how many hot-blooded men in my Dai Viet died in vain because of this military supply incident? It’s the same as your examination room. Here, if you make a wrong order, countless soldiers’ souls will be scattered on the battlefield! Just deliver the general’s supplies, and go back to Beijing quickly, you are not needed here..." Without waiting for

    him After finishing speaking, Zhou Yi directly invited Emperor Chongzheng's imperial decree, and read it clearly in front of him.

    General Han knelt down and listened, and immediately stood there dumbfounded, his hands hanging by his side suddenly squeezed his veins, judging from his appearance, if he could, he would wish to punch Zhou Yi back to the capital.

    There was endless anger in his heart, and then it turned into sadness. What do the emperor and the cabinet think about letting a hairless civil servant command the war? Could it be that he thinks that Da Yue is not defeated fast enough, so he has to ruin Da Yue completely before he is reconciled!

    Zhou Yi knew what General Han was thinking, he sighed, and helped General Han up; "General Han, I know you don't believe me, but I just ask General Han, if the current situation continues, you Do you think you can withstand the enemy? Can you make us invulnerable?"

    General Han felt that Zhou Yi had insulted him, "I can't, but who is the culprit for such consequences? It's not you civil servants. Corruption has ruined the lives of many Da Yue soldiers in vain! I can’t promise to repel the enemy, so can you?”

    Zhou Yi’s eyes burst out with determination after hearing General Han’s question, and he put his hands behind his back: "How will you know if you don't try!"

    General Han was a little stunned for a while, because Zhou Yi's appearance just now made him believe that Zhou Yi could turn the battle from defeat to victory.

    He shook his head, suspecting that he had lost his mind for a while.

    No matter how unwilling General Han was, since the imperial decree had been issued, he had to abide by it as long as he had no intention of rebelling.

    General Ma also rushed over overnight.

    General Ma guarded the west of the Northwest Pass, mainly defending the Rong people. However, because of Zhou Yi's words, the Rong people wanted to preserve their strength when attacking, and their combat effectiveness was not as good as that of the Great Qiang. Therefore, the west side defended by General Ma is not too difficult.