chapter 93

Chapter 93

    When Zhou Yi returned to the inn, the other examinees hadn't come back yet. The innkeeper was surprised to see him come back so early, and then hurriedly congratulated him: "Zhou Juren handed in the paper so early, he must be confident." Zhou Yi thanked him with a smile

    .

    Qingzhu waited for Zhou Yi to bathe and change clothes, and after he fell asleep, he went to the kitchen to order the evening meal.

    Zhou Yi didn't lack sleep in the examination room, but he was too tired, both physically and mentally exhausted, and when he woke up, it was already time to hold the lamp.

    "Master, are you awake?" Qingzhu was sitting on the edge of his bed and dozing off with his chin propped up, the room was not lit, he was afraid of disturbing Zhou Yi's rest.

    "What time is it?" Zhou Yi rubbed his forehead and asked lazily.

    "Youshi, young master, are you hungry, do you want to eat?" Qingzhu helped Zhou Yi up, and hurriedly took clothes for Zhou Yi to put on.

    There are earth dragons in the house, and it is not very cold.

    "Is brother-in-law back?" Zhou Yi asked after regaining consciousness.

    Qingzhu nodded: "Young master came back in the afternoon. He almost crawled out when he left the examination room, which frightened me and Chang Ping, so I went to invite a doctor. The doctor said that my uncle was just too tired, and he would be fine if he slept and had something to eat. Alright." Qingzhu still had lingering fears when he said that, when he went to pick up Zhou Yi today, he saw that although he looked a little tired, he didn't feel any other discomfort, but when he went to pick up Zhao Yuwen with Chang Ping again in front of the Gongyuan, those who came out The candidates all had disheveled hair, yellow complexions, and empty eyes, and they were too similar to the people he fled with at that time. Some even had to be helped out by the yamen servants, and some fainted as soon as they left the examination room, which was very scary.

    Qingzhu touched Zhou Yi's forehead and breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, there is no typhoid fever, young master, you don't know, many of the people who lived in the inn fell ill after returning from the examination room, and the kitchen in the inn is full of medicines. "

    Zhou Yi nodded, in such a cold weather, sitting for nine days and nine nights, and working hard, if the physical fitness is not good, it's no wonder that he doesn't get sick.

    "Let's go, I'll go see my brother-in-law." Zhou Yi got up from the bed, just in case, he had to see Zhao Yuwen himself before he could feel at ease.

    Zhou Yi went out of the house, and it was completely dark at this moment, and the big red lanterns in the yard reflected the snow on the ground crimson.

    Zhou Yi knocked on the door of Zhao Yuwen's room, and after a while Chang Ping opened the door, "Master Zhou?"

    "I'll come and see my brother-in-law." Zhou Yi whispered.

    Chang Ping quickly stepped aside.

    Zhou Yi entered the room, and Chang Ping lit the lights in the room at this time. Zhou Yi went to Zhao Yuwen's bed and took a look. It might be because of resting. All good.

    Zhou Yi touched Zhao Yuwen's forehead again, and felt relieved when he saw that he didn't have a fever.

    "Wake up a little bit tonight, if you notice anything unusual about him, tell me right away." Zhou Yi said to Chang Ping.