162

Chapter 162

    "You, forget it, I shouldn't have asked you about this." Emperor Chongzheng pointed at Zhou Yi with a cold face on purpose, but his gentle tone showed that he was not angry at all. To be able to be the emperor for many years, this is really the most pleasant word for Emperor Chongzheng.

    "You step back." Emperor Chongzheng waved to Zhou Yi.

    Zhou Yi stood up aggrieved, "Your Majesty, you're going to drive this minister away! Wei Che has something else to report to you!"     Emperor

    Chongzheng glanced at Zhou Yi: "What else is there?"

It is already full. As long as the border trade continues to develop, it is foreseeable that the national treasury will no longer be empty, and the silver still needs to be circulated to play its due value. Therefore, the emperor and my minister suggest that it is time to open the sea trade! The country takes the lead, let us The people of the Great Prison follow the national fleet to do business with the world to gather the wealth of the world, and then I, Da Yue, will use the wealth of the world to develop all kinds of businesses!" Zhou Yi finished speaking loudly, and kneeled neatly in front of Emperor Chongzheng.

    "I, Da Yue, use the wealth of the world to prosper all businesses?" Emperor Chongzheng murmured this sentence, and inadvertently looked down at the back of Zhou Yi's head, and a trace of complicated emotions flashed in his eyes, but it was only for a short moment. His eyes became extremely happy, and he helped Zhou Yi himself, and said with a big smile, "Zhou

    Qing , I am so lucky to have you!" You use this humble official so much, it is not in line with the old traditions in the eyes of the people in the world, but you, the emperor, fully support Wei Che, this small official...even if the humble official dies, it is not enough to repay the emperor's love! Deserve you Such a monarch is such a lucky minister!"

    The smile in Emperor Chongzheng's eyes was even bigger: "You are flattering me so much, how can I not support it, go ahead and do it boldly."

    Zhou Yi hurriedly He bowed to the end: "Thank you, Your Majesty, but your Majesty, what I say is from the bottom of my heart, how can you say that I am flattering you!

    "

    Zhou Yi hurriedly said: "Don't dare, don't dare, the emperor will do whatever he says."

    "Well, let's go!"

    After Zhou Yi left, Emperor Chongzheng's smile gradually faded away, he frowned and walked slowly around the imperial study a few times, and finally sighed slightly: "This son has a talent that has never been seen in the ages, and it is really me who has won it." Fortunately..." But for the next emperor, it is hard to say whether it will be a blessing or a disaster! Now that Zhou Yi is just born, and he is loyal to him, so it is natural that the monarch and his ministers can get along with each other. But after the new emperor ascended the throne, Zhou Yi had a great talent, and Emperor Chongzheng also knew that a person like Zhou Yi must have his own world in his heart, and sometimes he couldn't see Zhou Yi's thoughts clearly. Can such a person be controlled by a casual emperor? The new emperor ascended the throne, and Emperor Chongzheng could already imagine that by then Zhou Yi would have grown full-fledged. He knew his sons, except for a few younger sons, the grown-ups were short and tall, and the old one could barely manage to be scheming. Pass the test, but he is narrow-minded, will he be able to tolerate Zhou Yi? If one is not good...

    Zhou Yi is not a god. Although he can get a general idea of ​​Emperor Chongzheng, the emperor's mind will never be truly understood until it reaches that position, so he naturally does not know the extraordinary that he has shown. What kind of complicated ripples did his talent have in Emperor Chongzheng's heart.     Opening sea trade is different from border trade. Border trade is near Dai Viet, and they are close neighbors. They have dealt with each other. As long as diplomatic relations are done well, border trade is not in great danger, but sea trade is different. As the situation is changing, there are countless merchant ships buried in the sea in the past, and what is more complicated is that the countries they trade with have different customs, beliefs, and political systems. Maritime trade is a hundred times more complicated than border trade!     Although Zhou Yi had been drafting the terms of the sea trade before, in order to reduce the risk, since that day he received permission from Emperor Chongzheng, he not only perfected the plan based on the knowledge of later generations, but also personally visited people who had experience in going to sea in the previous dynasty.     In this way, he has no time to take care of other things. When the court was full of turmoil because of the abolition of the crown prince, he seemed to be in hiding, either at home or in the Ministry of Commerce.     But apart from his own troubles, he has always been a person who doesn't like to meddle in other people's business. Seeing this, others don't find it strange. On the contrary, they are more convinced of his determination not to meddle in the seizure of the heir.     Seeing him like this, those princes who were planning to win over Zhou Yi at the beginning were completely relieved.