chapter 22

Chapter 22

    "Nie Zi, I will beat you to death!" Hearing Zhou Laoer's words, Mr. Zhou stood up abruptly, and pointed at Zhou Laoer holding an iron pipe with a fierce look on his face.

    "Father..." The children in the second room cried out in fright. Wang Yan hurriedly protected Zhou's second son, but the couple couldn't fight back, so they could only be beaten passively.

    The rest of the Zhou family were as indifferent as if they were watching a joke, Zhou's mother was even more relieved, but Zhou's fourth child squirmed his lips and wanted to say something, but he thought of the sage's saying that the father is the guide of the son, and it is only natural for a father to beat a child. He stopped thinking about persuading the fight, and he also looked down on this second brother who disobeyed his parents and elders!

    "Grandpa, stop beating, stop beating..." Zhou Yi cried loudly, he hated this unreasonable era so much, no matter how unfair the elders were, the children could only bear it.

    The second child of Zhou blocked Wang Yan behind him, bearing the anger of Mr. Zhou without saying a word.

    After a while, old man Zhou was panting from exhaustion. Gradually stopped the movement of his hands, and Zhou Er Er's face was covered with blood at this time, and Mr. Zhou broke his forehead in several places.

    "Father, have you beaten enough?" Zhou Laoer's expression was blank.

    His words that were so calm and terrifying made Mr. Zhou take a step back, trembling with anger, looking at Zhou's second son with a fierce look, wishing to tear him apart, at this moment, it seemed that he was not related to Zhou's second son by blood Father and son, but enemies of life and death.

    "Father, calm down, the second brother is not sensible, you just have to teach him well, after all, you are blood relatives." When everyone was silent, Zhou Laosan persuaded with a smile.

    "If he is half of your governor, I will be blessed." Mr. Zhou sat back on the kang with the support of Mr. Zhou.

    Zhou Yi hugged Zhou Lao Er's thigh, looked at the wound on his forehead, and hurriedly said to the elder sister: "Eldest sister, go get some water and some wine by the way." The wound is so deep, if it is not treated properly It's not good to be infected.

    "Okay" Da Ya, who was at a loss, heard Zhou Yi's words, and went there without any hesitation, and didn't feel that there was anything wrong with listening to a four-year-old child.

    After a while, Da Ya brought the things, and took gauze by the way. After cleaning the wound for Zhou Laosi, he disinfected it with wine under Zhou Yi's guidance. There is no alcohol here, so we can only make do with it. up.

    When bandaging Zhou Laoer's wound, no one in the room spoke, only Wang Yan's low cry and the panicked eyes of several sisters.

    After Zhou Lao Er had wrapped up the wound, Zhou Lao San said, "Second brother, do you really want to separate the family?" "

    Yes." Zhou Lao Er said firmly.

    "Then you have to think about it. With both parents present, children can't live in other places. Otherwise, they can be punished with a cane up to 100." Zhou Laosan suddenly said this in a gentle manner.

    Zhou Yi's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. In his previous life, a buddy in his dormitory majored in the study of ancient prose. During a chat and joke, he said that the law of the Ming Dynasty did everything to maintain the status of the feudal patriarch. Among them is this one. Both parents are present, and the children cannot propose a separation. Otherwise, the parents will sue the government and be sentenced to war. Of course, if the parents agree. But is it possible that the Zhou family will let them go? The answer is obviously no.