chapter 51

Chapter 51

    From Guang'an County to Nanyuan Fucheng, you can go by land or by water, but the land is more time-consuming, and it only takes two days to get there by water.

    The exam time is in the first ten days of June. Although it is only late May now, Zhou Yi has to rush to Nanyuan Fucheng in advance, because there are too many students rushing for the exam in Nanyuan Fucheng, if he arrives late It's too late, maybe I can't even live in an inn.

    Everything was ready, but there was a dispute over who would accompany him to the exam. After all, Zhou Yi was only ten years old, so it was unrealistic for him to go by himself, but there were many things at home, and it was impossible for Zhou Yi to be away for so long . In the end, it was Zhou Laoer who worked hard for a few days. After arranging everything in advance, he boarded the boat to Fucheng.

    At this time, there were many students from Guang'an County who were going to Fucheng to rush for the exam. Zhou Lao Er agreed with others and rented a boat together with the candidates and parents who were rushing for the exam.

    Zhou Yi won the first case, and gained a great reputation in Guang'an County with his poems and that weird question, so many candidates knew him after boarding the boat.

    But at this time, almost all the students who were rushing for the exam were young students, all over the age of 18, so naturally they had nothing to say to him, the little bean.

    The river from Guang'an County to Nanyuanfu City was named Qiqu River because of its seven bends. Zhou Yi was a little seasick. Not long after getting on the boat, he felt a little dizzy and nauseous.

    This made Zhou Laoer very anxious, and there was no way to improve it, so he could only worry beside him.

    Zhou Yi traveled all over the world in his previous life, and never knew that he had such hypocritical seasickness. He originally wanted to enjoy the scenery of the Qiqu River, but now he can only lie in the cabin and sleep drowsily.

    Half asleep and half awake, Zhou Yi felt as if he was being rocked from side to side non-stop, resisting the nausea of ​​nausea, shaking and shaking, and finally made it through two days.     When his feet set foot on the solid ground again, Zhou Yi was so excited that he almost shed tears, it was so difficult, he swore that he would rather wear out the soles of his feet than sit on this damn boat in the future.

    Zhou Yi's face was pale, he didn't eat much on the boat due to seasickness, and now he looked extremely weak, Zhou Er Er held Zhou Yi by his arm, anxiously looking for a good inn so that Zhou Yi could have a good rest.

    But the wharf in Nanyuan Fucheng is too big, Zhou and Lao Er looked around, there were people everywhere, Zhou Lao Er didn't know which direction they should step.

    It's just that as soon as Zhou Laoer took a look, someone came up and asked, "Are you here to take the imperial examination?

    "

    "Oh, look at this young man with a pale face. He must have suffered a lot on the road. You guys need to find a place to settle down now, otherwise it will be dark later." "I was just about to ask for advice

    . May I ask where are the most inns here?" Zhou Laoer supported Zhou Yi, looked at the woman in front of him and said, his tone was a little uncomfortable, after all, he was a woman he had never met.

    "Oh, my lord, do you still want to stay in an inn at this time? It's late, all the inns in the city have been booked by the students rushing to take the exam." The middle-aged woman shook her veil like a procuress in a brothel.