161

Chapter 161 Follow-up

    The prince was in a daze for a moment, he didn't understand why the mother was fine just now, and now it suddenly became like this!

    But while waiting for the imperial doctor, the queen's exposed hands and face quickly turned blue! Especially the lips are completely black.

    "Mother... queen mother, don't scare me, queen mother... the imperial doctor is dead!!!" The prince panicked, his mind went blank, and he couldn't help calling the queen hastily according to his instinct.

    But the queen's eyes were closed all the time, and her body was still twitching violently at first, but now she gradually stopped moving, and the hand holding her neck gradually lost strength.

    "Queen, queen..." The maids and eunuchs of the Summer Palace were all frightened, and knelt on the ground and cried.

    The imperial doctor came soon, and the prince grabbed the queen's hand like a little beast that lost its mother: "Save my mother quickly, if there is anything wrong with my mother, I want your heads!" Although he tried his best to show his princely dignity, But the panic in the depths of his eyes had completely revealed his heart at the moment.

    Such a big event naturally alarmed Emperor Chongzheng. Not long after the imperial physician arrived, Emperor Chongzheng rushed to the Summer Palace. When he saw the queen on the soft couch, he was shocked.

    "What's going on?" He looked sharply at all the palace servants who were kneeling on the ground.

    "Your majesty, the servants don't know. The queen was fine just now. She just drank a bowl of medicine and ate the oranges sent by the prince, and she became like this..." The maid kneeling at the front had red eyes and trembled. He leaned forward and replied.

    After hearing this, Emperor Chongzheng turned his gaze to the prince, who shook his head frantically: "Impossible, impossible, I also ate that orange, and it's all right..." "I'll deal with

    you later!" Emperor Chongzheng said to the prince. The prince put down these words coldly, and looked at the imperial physicians, only to see that several imperial physicians were frowning.

    "Reporting to the emperor, the empress is obviously poisoned by some kind of poison. The old officials have checked that some kind of colorless and odorless liquid has been soaked into the oranges that the empress has eaten. Mixing medicines for headaches will become highly poisonous..." An imperial doctor bowed his body and dared not breathe out after speaking.

    "Is the queen still alive?" Emperor Chongzheng didn't get angry, but his voice was as cold as ice scum.

    "This... the poison that the queen has been poisoned is unheard of, and the humble ministers can only try!"

    "You must rescue the queen, or I will cut off your heads!" Emperor Chongzheng threatened a group of imperial doctors with low pressure, and then sent Look at the prince, this evil son! ! !

    What the imperial doctor said naturally caught the crown prince's ears. At this time, he was already stupid. He didn't expect that he actually harmed his mother, Ju Zi... Concubine Huang Shu, he asked why Concubine Huang Shu was so gracious today to let him come to give to his mother. Sending oranges, it turns out...

    "No, no..." The prince's eyes were dull, and he couldn't help murmuring as he slumped in front of the queen's soft couch.

    "Your Majesty..." After a while, the imperial physician bowed and came before Emperor Chongzheng. His head almost fell to the ground, and his voice trembled unconsciously: "Queen, the funeral is over!" Emperor Chongzheng closed his