chapter 80

Chapter 80 Married

    Zhou Yi returned home, told about Li Qingyu, and especially asked Wu Ya for her opinion: "Sister San, anyway, I don't think Li Qingyu is a good match, what do you think?

    " Man, Wu Ya naturally couldn't have any feelings for him. After hearing that Li Qingyu wanted to take away the Lian Er, Wu Ya's eyebrows kept frowning.

    Hearing Zhou Yi's question, she hurriedly said, "Liu Lang, I'll listen to you, and I don't like Mr. Li either."

    In fact, Zhou Erer and Wang Yan felt that Li Qingyu's little problem was harmless, but Zhou Yi looked at it. No, Wu Ya is not willing, so they naturally forget it.

    The next day, he went back to Li's house through the matchmaker.

    Lee Mansion.

    Li Boyong sighed: "As expected." He knew what was wrong with his son, and he also knew that Zhou Yi must have seen it through yesterday's incident.

    Fang felt a little pity, and at the same time felt a little angry: "It's a pity that the Zhou family girl, I really like her, I thought this marriage was a certainty, but who would have thought that it would be yellow. The Zhou family's heart is not small. , Even Yu'er doesn't like it, what kind of family are they looking for?"

    Li Boyong snorted: "Who's to blame, it's not Yu'er's own fault, he is still ignorant even though he has been reminded, if I wouldn't marry my daughter to someone like him."

    "It's no big deal, it's just a maid, Yu'er is a bit confused, but she has a good heart." Fang cried out for Li Qingyu.

    Li Boyong shook his head: "I'm just a maid now, what about in the future?"

    Fang was speechless after asking a single sentence.

    After Li Qingyu knew that he had been rejected by the Zhou family, he just sat there in a daze, in a trance. Seeing him like this, Fang comforted him: "Yu'er, don't think too much, the Zhou family doesn't like you, that's why the Zhou family girl is unlucky, my son is such a good talent, what kind of girl can't ask for it!" Li

    Qingyu With a wry smile, he stood up: "Mom, I'm leaving."

    "Hey, you..." Mrs. Fang looked at Li Qingyu's back and shook her head, "I'm afraid this kid really likes Miss Zhou Zhou."

    Li Boyong said: "What's the use of liking someone? A good marriage has been messed up."

    Now that the Li family has retired, it is natural to find out again, Wu Ya is already sixteen years old, and in this era, there is really no delay, and Zhou Yi is also troubled by this matter these days. Broken heart.

    He picked up all the young men he recognized, but he always felt a little unsatisfactory.

    Seeing him frowning and looking at the list, Han Xiangru couldn't help joking: "You are a younger brother, not a father. I have never seen someone so worried about my sister's marriage!" Zhou Yi stopped writing, and said with a smile: "Teacher,

    you I don’t know how I feel if I haven’t married a daughter before. The white and tender elder sister raised by my family gave it to others, and it feels like the juicy cabbage raised by pigs. My sister is going to be arched by pigs. I Naturally, you have to pick a better pig."

    Han Xiangru was dumbfounded by his rhetoric: "What do you mean being cheated on by a pig, so in this way, you will also cheat on other people's cabbage in the future!" Uh,