chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Zhou's mother assigned Erfang's family to clean the yard. As for cleaning up the dishes, she handed them over to the other wives. Today's vegetables are rich in oil and water, and she was afraid that Wang Yan would secretly hide them.

    Wang Yan didn't bother with Zhou's mother, and took a few daughters to clean up the table. The few of them worked neatly, and finished their duties in a short while.

    Second Sister Li was washing the dishes, and seeing Wang Yan leaving with her daughters, she hurriedly said, "Big Ya Sanya, please help Auntie, you see there are still so many bowls here!

    " Sanfang was used to working and didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Hearing what Li Ermei said, she would squat down and help wash the dishes.

    Zhou Yi, on the other hand, looked down upon Li Ermei. Although washing dishes was a trivial matter, how could Zhou Shu sit quietly in the yard and do nothing, instead ordering his older sisters.

    Zhou Yi grabbed Da Ya: "Sister, did you forget that Grandma said that you are not doing well at work? Let Sister Shu help, so that you won't be scolded later." "This..." Da Ya

    hesitated , Sanya quickly stood behind Wang Yan.

    "Mom, don't make my sister work, okay, I want her to play with me." Zhou Yi said while blinking at Wang Yan.

    After listening to Zhou Yi's words, Wang Yan looked at Zhou Shu who was sitting in the yard embroidering, her eyes flickered, and she said to Li Ermei: "Sister-in-law, Da Ya and San Ya are clumsy, so as not to cause trouble for you, you should let Er Ya do it for you." Help me, Da Ya, San Ya, let’s go back to the house."

    Da Ya and San Ya raised their heads and looked at Wang Yan in disbelief, neither of them is a fool, who really likes to work, and they are still being ordered by others. It's just that no one in the family stood up for them before, but I didn't expect my mother to really speak for them now.

    "Okay, mother." Da Ya hurriedly agreed, and the whole family followed Wang Yan into the house.

    "Hey, the second brother and sister..." Li Ermei didn't react when she saw this. When did the second brother and sister take the girls so seriously? In the past, no matter how they manipulated the girls, the second brother didn't say a word. Thinking that it was Zhou Yi's words that made Wang Yan speak out just now, Li Ermei's face darkened, a four-year-old child is too smart.

    Zheng Ying kept her head down while washing the dishes. She also saw the scene just now, but she didn't show any superfluous expressions.

    After Wang Yan brought a few children into the house, she looked at the daughters one by one, and said after a long while: "It was my mother who ignored you in the past. Although girls can't be lazy, they can't be too lazy." Work hard" She touched Da Ya's withered and yellow hair, and seemed to be talking to herself: "We still have to take good care of it." Only today did she seem to realize that her daughter was already thirteen years old when she didn't pay attention, and she was already an adult. It's a girl, and I will see her in two years, but looking at the girl with withered hair and a small stature, how can she look like a big girl? How can I find my husband's family in the future?

    "Big ya, Sanya, from now on, you just need to do what you are supposed to do. As for if your aunts still ask you to help with the work, just say that I won't let you." After thinking about it, Wang Yan exhorted.

    "Okay." Big Ya squinted her eyes, and answered happily, and San Ya also hooked the corners of her mouth, looking at Wang Yan with a hint of admiration in her eyes.

    Zhou Yi watched clearly, this is a lack of love.

    When Zhou Laoer came back, Wang Yan told him the worries in her heart: "Father, we ignored the girls in our family before, but now seeing that they are getting older, they can no longer be like before. Take good care of them. Find them a good home..." I didn't say much after that, after all, I was in front of several children.

    But Daya and Sanya were not young, so they both understood Wang Yan's meaning and lowered their heads in embarrassment for a moment.

    Zhou's second child looked among the daughters. Wuya and Liuya were still young and still ignorant at the moment, but Daya and Sanya were already considered big girls, and they still looked thin and small, after all It's his own flesh and blood, and Zhou Laoer felt uncomfortable, so he nodded: "Okay, you should pay more attention to it in the future. Try to let them do some housework, and do less work in the field, and if you eat in the future, I will do it at home." I will look at it from time to time, if I am not at home, if the food of the girls is less than that of the second girl, you will make a fuss. It makes no sense that I have earned money for a year, and my daughter can’t even eat enough."

    " Dad..." Big Ya's moved tears rolled in her eyes, and San Ya quietly sucked her nose.

    Zhou Laoer stretched out his hand, hesitantly touched Wuya and Liuya's heads, his eyes were kind.

    Zhou Yi was relieved to see that the changes he had quietly made in the past two years were not in vain. Don't ask Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer to think too much of these girls, at least let them have enough food and clothing, not be bullied, and find a reliable family in the future.

    Their family is harmonious and harmonious here, but the atmosphere in the upper room is a bit heavy.

    "Third brother, you have always said that you want to use the money to manage things. Haven't you got enough money these years? It's about one hundred taels in every penny, and you haven't got a single penny back. Now you It's a shame." Mr. Zhou took a puff of cigarette and said in a deep voice.

    "Father, isn't there nothing I can do? Look, I only earn half a month or two for a month. Living in a town with a big family costs a lot. I just want to get the money back, but I can't do it. The previous money was not in vain, I have a good relationship with the owner and the shopkeeper, and with the relationship with my father-in-law, I will definitely be able to go this time." Zhou Laosan hurriedly said with a smile.

    "Fuck your mother, your family lives in a town, and all the food and vegetables you eat are brought from home. How much money can you spend?" "Oh,

    Dad, you don't live in the town. I don’t know, it costs money to drink water there, and it costs a lot of money if you don’t do anything for a day.” Zhou Laosan said hurriedly.

    "Then if this is the case, let your daughter-in-law take a few children home to live in. The house is so big that it can't accommodate you or what?" Zhou's mother took the opportunity to say. She couldn't get used to this third daughter-in-law at all. Not long after they got married, she moved to the town to live with the third child, and only came back during the holidays, which made her unable to handle her daughter-in-law.

    Zhao Chun'er's heart tightened, she was used to her own life, if she came back to make a living under Zhou's mother, it would be better to kill her, she quickly touched Zhou Laosan, Zhou Laosan took it with a smile: " Mother, you also know that the father-in-law and mother-in-law only have a daughter like Chun'er, and you can visit her from time to time if you live in the town. My father-in-law took such painstaking efforts to pass on the shopkeeper's seat to me, so that Chun'er lives closer to him. What we should do."

    "Fuck off, eldest sister and Yaomei are not my daughters, why didn't I ask them to live in Xiawan Village?" Zhou's mother turned cold and scolded directly.