chapter 72

Chapter 72 The Sapphire Case Lantern Festival

    Zhao Yuwen was so enthusiastic that Zhou Yi had no choice but to go with them. The familiar people took Zhou Yi to a restaurant called "Zuixianglou", went straight to the second floor, and sat by the window. The bustling and bustling panoramic view.

    Zhao Yuwen introduced: "This Zuixianglou is the most famous restaurant in Beiyuan Fucheng. If it weren't for Brother Ma, we wouldn't be able to get the seat so easily.

    " The scholar bowed his hands to Zhou Yi, and he was Ma Yang, around twenty-four or five, with a square face, he was not so handsome among the "Four Great Talents", and he was also the oldest.

    "I've heard Brother Yuwen mention Zhou Xiucai's name a long time ago. I finally meet you today. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ma Yang spoke in a steady tone, and his eyes were full of sincerity. He was a person who made the other party feel comfortable when getting along with him.

    Zhou Yi smiled and said, "Brother Zhao's absurd praise." Although Zhao Yuwen was much older than Zhou Yi, both of them were talents, so Zhou Yi naturally called him Brother Zhao.

    Ma Yang also smiled when he heard the words: "Zhou Xiucai is too modest."

    "Humph!" At this moment, Huang An, who was sitting on Zhou Yi's right hand, who was wearing white clothes, suddenly snorted, and said disdainfully: "I also think Brother Zhao is ridiculous. Praise, if this Zhou Xiucai is really talented, why not have Zhou Xiucai's splendid works circulated?" After speaking, he glanced at Zhou Yi lightly.

    The originally happy atmosphere was completely destroyed by Huang An's snort. Huang An is a scholar who passed the exam last year. He is younger than Zhao Yuwen. He is well-known for his talent in Nanyuan Prefecture. He was born in a wealthy family with a golden spoon in his mouth. Zhao Yuwen was blessed with real talent and learning, but Zhou Yi, who was admitted as a scholar at the age of ten, overwhelmed him in this aspect, and Zhao Yuwen said that Zhou Yi's poetic talent was also outstanding. What he is most proud of is that he wants to prove himself.

    Zhao Yuwen's complexion was not good, after all, he was the one who introduced Zhou Yi to these people, he forced a smile: "Brother Huang, we are all from Nanyuan Fucheng, and we can be regarded as fellow villagers, shouldn't we live in harmony when we are away from home? "

    Huang An opened the fan with a swipe, and shook it: "When I make friends with Huang An, I don't care about whether the same hometown is different. Unless this Zhou Xiucai comes up with a work that impresses me, otherwise I will not agree."

    Listen After Huang An's words, Zhou Yi shook his head and chuckled.

    Huang An's expression changed: "What are you laughing at?"

    Zhou Yi poured himself a cup of tea, took a sip, and said with a smile, "It just so happens that I don't make friends with everyone, and what Huang Xiucai said is exactly what I want!"

    "What do you mean, do you look down on me?" Huang An stood up abruptly, pointing at Zhou Yi angrily.

    Zhou Yi shook his head, tsk tsk, he's still too young, just one sentence made this kid so angry? Seeing Huang An's appearance like a cat with its fur fried, Zhou Yi felt evil in his heart: "Which onion are you? Why should I prove it to you!

    " Now, I want to compete with you to see who is the real talent!" Huang An jumped up angrily and said through gritted teeth.

    Zhou Yi put down the teacup calmly, and whispered two words: "No comparison." Suffocating you to death! Zhou Yi knew that Huang An had the common problem of most talented young men, he was arrogant about his talent, and felt that everyone in the world except himself was an idiot, and his mind was not necessarily so bad. I wondered if Zheng Zhicheng was amused. Zhou Yi always wanted to tease the teenagers, and he found it very interesting to see them jumping in anger.