150

Chapter 150 New Atmosphere

    As soon as the empress spoke, the servants of the Yihe Palace were about to push the ex-princess out, but she was still a concubine, and these servants didn't dare to push hard. The former crown princess broke through the blockade and threw herself in front of the empress.

    The servants were still coming to pull, the queen waved them down.

    Only the queen and the ex-princess were left in the huge main hall. The queen unhurriedly opened the chess pieces amidst her weeping and crying, and then turned her head slightly to look at the crying daughter-in-law in front of her.

    The queen didn't speak, but just looked at the princess with no emotion in her eyes, as if she was looking at the air. Under such a casual but stressful gaze, the crying of the former princess gradually died down.

    Boom, boom, boom, the heartbeat of the ex-princess began to quicken, and just when she was about to be unbearable, the queen finally spoke: "Do you still have the face to come and cry with me?" Her voice was cold, unhurried. Anxious, but with a sense of oppression that is as light as weight.

    The former concubine's surname is Huang, and her full name is Huang Zhiyi. Concubine Huang Shu trembled when she heard the queen's words. She was afraid that the queen would be terrified. She never got angry in the true sense, more often she ignored it, but it was precisely this kind of ignorance that made Concubine Huang Shu afraid and felt aggrieved at the same time.     Concubine Huang Shu straightened her neck and straightened her back as hard as she could, as if she could give herself some support, and said with a little trembling voice: "Mother, I know that I have not been doing well enough, but I have been improving. Now you demote me As a concubine, how am I going to live, and how can I face the world?"     The queen didn't even frowned when she heard this, she gently pressed the corners of her mouth with a handkerchief, and looked at Concubine Huang as if she was looking at a dead thing: "I can't be stupid, You can still keep this mouth to speak in front of this palace, the crown prince fought for you so hard. You really don’t know what you have done?" The two hands     beside Concubine Huang Shu suddenly clenched under the sleeves, slightly Trembling: "Son... my daughter-in-law doesn't know."     "Hmph, I don't know if I ask you, why is the dragon cannon that the crown prince put in the secret room in his bedroom?"

    Concubine Huang Shu was about to open her mouth when the queen stared at her: "There is no need to tell lies. Since the Palace has dealt with you, it is natural to investigate clearly. It doesn't matter if your mind is broken, just stay in your backyard. Since it is a vase , You must have the awareness of a vase. But you are going to interfere in the prince's affairs, do you know that because of you, the prince is almost doomed this time, if there is anything wrong with the prince, how can you be better? "

    When the queen talked about the prince, she became obviously emotional, and the last few words could be called stern words.

    The princess hurriedly prostrated herself on the ground: "Mother, the daughter-in-law doesn't have much thought, I'm just very happy to see the prince wearing the dragon robe, and I want to bring him to the bedroom and let him wear it again..." "Shut up

    !! !” The queen suddenly yelled softly: “You still think the prince has been harmed enough by you, don’t you? Remember, from the beginning to the end, you have never seen a dragon robe or a phoenix robe. It was others who framed the prince, understand? "

    The crown princess looked into the queen's cold eyes, and shuddered suddenly, "I understand..."

    The queen then leaned back, looked at Huang Shufei and said: "Huang Shufei, you should thank God for giving you With a flowery face, I also want to thank the palace for cultivating the prince's temperament. If the prince hadn't tried his best to protect you, based on this incident, do you think you can still sit firmly in the position of concubine? Go back and serve the prince well , don’t make noise, don’t make trouble, just stay in your own courtyard obediently when you have nothing to do, if you dare to meddle in the prince’s affairs, I will immediately make you regret coming to this world! You know, I always keep my word Concubine Huang Shu heard this