chapter 9

Chapter 9 City People and Country People

    "Shut up!" Mr. Zhou suddenly shouted at Zhou's mother.

    Zhou's mother stopped suddenly, and wanted to cry again, but seeing Mr. Zhou's stern eyes, she knew that there should be no more trouble, so she shut up wisely.

    Mr. Zhou put down the bags under his eyes, and looked at Mr. Zhou: "Second, I know you have been wronged. Your aunt's mouth is broken. You don't have to take it to heart, but as juniors, you can't contradict the old man like this, no matter what , your aunt brought you up anyway, and you still want to call me daddy anyway. The whole family is supposed to help each other. If you earn more money, you feel superior? Even me, daddy, is no longer in your eyes? Or are you saying that you don't even want me as a father, and you want to live your own little life?" Mr. Zhou's tone was not harsh, but he said every word very forcefully.

    It was the first time for Zhou Yi to look directly at Old Man Zhou. This old man who seemed to care about nothing but smoked cigarettes turned out to be the big boss of the Zhou family. After saying these few words, he only pointed to his nose and said that Zhou Laoer was unfilial. In ancient times, if anyone was labeled as unfilial, it would be really hard for him to move forward.

    What else could Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan say, Zhou Laoer narrowed his eyes, "I don't have such an idea, no matter what, you are my father."

    Seeing that Zhou Laoer had surrendered, Zhou Laoer said to Zhou's mother again : "Put away your biased eyes and bad mouth from now on. The second child is also your son. If I hear you nagging again, you can just pack up and go back to your mother's house." "And you, whether you say it or not

    , The second brother has indeed made a great contribution to this family, although he did not crawl out of the same belly as you, but he is also your blood brother." "

    Yes, Dad, of course the second brother is our blood brother. We brothers all know about him, second brother, mother’s heart is good, she also has no intentions, don’t take it to heart.” Zhou Laosan hurriedly responded with a smile, and was willing to apologize to Zhou Laoer.

    Zhou Lao Er's tense face relaxed a little, "Well, the third brother needn't say that, he's all from his own family."

    Zhou Yi looked at Zhou Lao San and praised him in his heart, it's amazing!

    A turmoil caused by Zhou's mother's broken mouth was quelled by Mr. Zhou's anger. He played 50 big boards each, and the helmsman did it very well.

    Zhou Yi followed Zhou and his wife out of the upper room, sighing inwardly, it seems that the road to separation is far away, Mr. Zhou usually looks like he doesn't care about things, but he has great control over this family. He doesn't want to separate the family. Now that the families are together, he is acting like an old man in a cool and unrestrained way. How wonderful. If Zhou's second son dared to mention the separation of the family, who would bear it if Mr. Zhou's unfilial hat would be taken off.

    The division of the family cannot be proposed by their second house, but the upper house should propose a way, but it is too difficult. Who told Zhou Laoer to be so good at making money, and there is still two hundred taels of silver from Zhou Laoer in the public house. It's time to go home, the two hundred taels of silver will definitely be spit out when I go to the house.

    Hey, I have a headache, when will such a big family get together in such a mess!

    Zhou Laosan's family came back, and there were three more children in Zhou's yard. Erlang Zhou Hui is 13 years old this year,