chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Zhou Yi brought new tea leaves, and seeing Pan Sixie leave, he asked strangely: "Teacher, why did Mr. Pan leave so quickly? Aren't you usually able to chat?" Time is determined not to end.

    Han Xiangru took a sip of tea: "You have the nerve to say, for your sake, I offended that old thing!" "

    For me?" Zhou Yi pointed to himself.

    "That's right, old man Pan wants to marry you. Didn't you say you don't care for the girls of the Pan family? I blocked it for you. Old man Pan seemed to be angry, so he left." Han Xiangru said that he was offending Zhou Yi. Although Pan Sixie was a friend, he didn't seem to care. After being friends for so many years, he knew that Pan Sixie just felt a little offended, but he wouldn't be really angry.

    Zhou Yi put down the tea leaves, clasped his hands together and bowed deeply to Han Xiangru.

    "What are you doing?" Han Xiangru looked at Zhou Yi puzzled.     Zhou Yi got up, with a look of rejoicing: "I am very

    grateful to the teacher for saving my life!"

But when I came to you, I avoided you like a snake and a scorpion, you have a big face!"

    Zhou Yi shrugged, "No matter how good their daughter of the Pan family is, she is definitely not suitable for me." From Pan Si's point of view, one character makes people feel unflattered, and the other makes people feel awkward when they talk in a pretentious manner.

    On the way back, Zhou Yi whistled. Fortunately, fortunately, the teacher helped him reject Pan Sixie.

    It was afternoon when I went back.

    When they got home, Zhou Laoer and Zhou Zhu went to the workshop, and Da Ya came too. Wang Yan and her four daughters were doing needlework together.

    Zhou Jia led a few little radish heads to play outside the house. Da Ya gave birth to another daughter, named Wang Ying, who was about to turn three years old, and his uncle Wang Hu also got the name. Zhou Yi couldn't complain about his uncle's naming skills.

    Wang Xiong accepted his name, a bear child, and Wang Ying has a tough grandma and grandpa. It is a dream to expect her to be quiet, and she has the appearance of a "heroine" at a young age. The genes are really too powerful. Although she is about the same age as Mu Qing, she is a full head taller than Mu Qing, and her body is also very strong. She looks no different from an ordinary four or five-year-old child. Moreover, this child not only has a good physique, but also inherited Wang Hu's natural supernatural power, which is amazingly strong! In such a contrast, Mu Qing stood timidly aside like a pitiful little girl.     "Hey, you have one, you have one, and you have one too." Zhou Jia took the fudge that Zhou Yi brought back from Beiyuan Prefecture, and gave one to each of the three little radish heads platooning. Still quite elder-like.     "Uncle, I want one more." When Wang Xiong got the candy, he peeled it off and stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it a few times and swallowed it, and finally asked Zhou Jia for it.     Zhou Jia's face was full of embarrassment, Zhou Yi restricted Zhou Jia from eating candies, so although he brought some soft candies, there were not a few of them in total, and he finally made up his mind to give candies to these little kids.     This kid Wang Xiong wants more! ! ! If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have given it to them!     "No more." Zhou Jia said after some hesitation.     Wang Xiong didn't make a fuss when he heard this, but his big eyes rolled around the two little girls, Wang Ying and Mu Qing. That sister named Qing belonged to the second aunt's family. If she was robbed, her father and mother would definitely beat her back... So he focused his attention on Wang Ying.     Wang Ying was peeling off candy wrappers with crossed hands, her brows were furrowed, her face was serious, and she didn't feel the eyes of her brother who was three years older than him at all.     Wang Xiong rubbed his hands on his knees, then suddenly jumped up and snatched the candy from Wang Ying's hand. Seeing that the candy in her hand suddenly disappeared, Wang Ying was stunned for a moment, but after she realized it, she realized that the candy had been snatched away by her brother.     The child frowned first, "Give it to me." The two words were spoken in the original accent.     "No." Wang Xiong and his sister were used to squabbling, he raised the candy in his hand to show off, and stuck out his tongue.