chapter 112

Chapter 112 On the timing of eye drops

    "Master Futai, what do you say?" the person at the bottom asked.

    "I just got the news that this person can be your grandson depending on his age, but he is not a fuel-efficient lamp. Just before he left, even Xing Shoufu and Yang Cifu were calculated. Now the two elders have been taken away by the emperor. Yue's job..." When Ma Jiuyin said these few words, he also had an unbelievable mysterious expression on his face.

    "Really?" The officials below were all buzzing about it, but there was some disbelief on their faces.

    "Master Futai, could it be that he made a mistake, Zhou Yi is only a seventeen-year-old boy, how capable is he, even the two elders can count on him?" Someone asked hesitantly, frowning.

    Ma Jiuyin was silent. In fact, he didn't believe it either. The news from the capital was that Zhou Yi came out of the imperial study room, and the emperor was the only one who had a month's post for Xing Jing and Yang Zhiwen. If it had nothing to do with Zhou Yi, It's a coincidence, but if it matters, this seventeen-year-old boy might be a little too enchanting.

    "Be careful sailing for ten thousand years, no matter how capable he is, we are always right to be cautious." Ma Jiuyin stroked his beard and said to the crowd below.

    "Yes..." The people below responded in unison.

    "How is Shao Yuqian?" Ma Jiuyin asked again.

    "Master Futai, don't worry, his place has been completely taken care of." After Ma Jiuyin asked, someone replied immediately.

    "Well, good."

    Zhou Yi entered the room, and after being supported on the bed by someone, he closed his eyes and snored, and only opened his eyes in the dark after confirming that the person had left.

    Early the next morning, Zhou Yi woke up and was eating the breakfast carefully prepared by Ma Jiuyin, when Zhang Zhijing and Feng Daolun came to look for him hand in hand.

    "Well, you're here. Have you eaten? Do you want some more?" Zhou Yi held a flower roll in his hand, gulped down a mouthful of porridge, and asked the two with his mouth puffed out.

    Both of them choked at the same time, and replied: "The imperial envoy can use it for himself, we have already had breakfast."

    "Then sit down for a while, and we'll talk about it after I've finished my breakfast." Zhou Yi nodded indifferently, and replied with a smile and squinted eyes.

    "Okay." Zhang Zhijing and Feng Daolun could only sit down.

    But Zhou Yi ate breakfast slower than the two expected. He always chewed and swallowed a mouthful of porridge for a long time, and then picked up a few small dishes with chopsticks and chewed slowly for a long time, which was slower than an old man eating.

    "Master Zhou, I don't know where we should start our investigation?" Zhang Zhijing couldn't help it at first, he felt anxious when he saw Zhou Yi eating.

    "Don't worry, you can't eat hot tofu in a hurry. This case is there, and you can't escape. Master Zhang, Master Feng, don't underestimate the speed of eating. Chewing slowly is good for health. As the saying goes Chew and chew twice, stay healthy till old age!"

    Feng Daolun couldn't help but said: "Lord Zhou, forgive me for my ignorance, I have never heard of this sentence."

    After swallowing the porridge in his mouth, Zhou Yi said with a smile : "Of course you haven't heard it before, I said it all."