chapter 143

Chapter 143 Want to fly to the sky and stand side by side with the sun

    Zhou Yi and the people accompanying him glanced at each other, and hurriedly ran along with the villagers watching the excitement.

    This is an open space, and not far away is a mountain peak, which is also strange, standing abruptly like a sharp needle. I don't know what the other side of the mountain looks like, but the side facing the open space is a steep and smooth cliff like a knife and an axe.

    "Second brother, come down to me, and jump here and there all day long with your damn thing in your arms. Now you are not only on the roof, but also on the edge of the cliff. Are you going to piss me off? I’m going to send a white-haired man to a black-haired man, so I’ll see if I won’t break your dog legs!”

    Zhou Yi followed the prestige, and saw a man over half a century old who was holding his chest and yelling, watching him full of anger, Zhou Yi I'm sure he's still in good health.

    But the old man's words made people laugh. He said that the white-haired man will give the black-haired man, so how can he break the dog's legs? Is it possible to pick up the coffin and fight again?

    There were a few people standing beside the old man, who seemed to be a family.

    A middle-aged man over 30 years old also shouted: "Second brother, come down quickly, this mountain is so high, it is different from the previous roof, don't do stupid things!" "Second

    uncle, second uncle, come down quickly, If you don’t come down, people will call you an idiot again!” A five or six-year-old child beside him was also jumping and shouting.

    It's just that the people on the mountain turned a deaf ear, and from Zhou Yi's perspective, there was no one to be seen.

    "No, boss, hurry up and take someone to catch that bastard, or after today is over, I will have no son, and you will have no younger brother!" "Hey,

    dad, I'll go right away." The man hurriedly responded.

    Just as he was leading the people to rush up the mountain, suddenly everyone exclaimed: "Jump...jump!!!" The

    old man who was still angry and cursing just now rolled his eyes and fell to the ground with a plop , only made the boss confused: "Father, father, second brother, second brother..."

    "Grandpa, second uncle..." The child also screamed.

    However, Zhou Yi narrowed his eyes and fixedly looked at the unknown object that slid down from the mountain peak.

    A few boards were built together, and something was used to make a fan-like thing on it. Somehow, the fan turned whirringly.

    Some distance away from the ground, Zhou Yi didn't see very clearly. He saw these pieces of broken boards slipping through the air precariously with a person, and miraculously saw that they were about to fall downside down. The sound of things began to increase again, and the whining sounded non-stop.

    Zhou Yi was dumbfounded when he saw it, this... this damn thing, could it be...

    "Oh, my God, why didn't you kill me, so that I can see it for nothing, so that I won't be sad all day looking at this dead thing Lungs!" The old man who fainted was woken up again by the boss pinching him, looked at the unknown object in the sky, and cried out with his feet on his chest.

    "Second brother, come down quickly, our father has been scared sick by you!"

    "Second uncle, second uncle, it's fun, you can bring piggy up too!" , but now he clapped his hands and shouted.