148

Chapter 148 Another promotion

    The emperor smiled, and the other ministers followed suit, and at this time, the crown prince was the one who was really happy from the bottom of his heart. The better Emperor Chongzheng was in a better mood, the greater his chance of escaping!

    Emperor Chongzheng smiled for a long time before he stopped. The cloud on his face had been swept away, and now there was lightness and joy in the corners of his brows and eyes.

    "Zhou Qing, I want to reward you! A big reward!!!" Emperor Chongzheng stood up unconsciously in a moment of excitement.

    When the ministers below heard this, they felt so envious in their hearts. How could this kid have such a good life, and he has been so successful all the way, and now he has become the emperor's pocketbook, and he will not be more favored in the future! ! !

    A young man who has just turned eighteen, not only won the first prize, but also achieved the position of a third-rank bachelor at a speed that no one else could have imagined, and he is also the head of a department with real power. They used to think that this department of commerce was a Nonsense, you can't tell when Zhou Yi will be trapped. Now it seems that this is clearly holding a golden hen that can lay eggs. Now that the Ministry of Commerce can increase so much income for the national treasury, if it takes a little longer, even It can still surpass the Ministry of Household Affairs. This week Yi is not a Shangshu, but a Shangshu!

    Now the emperor wants to reward, how to reward? Reward what? It really knotted the envious and jealous intestines of a group of officials who have been struggling for promotion for several years.

    "Your Majesty, it is my duty to share the worries of the Emperor. The Emperor has already treated me with great kindness, and I dare not ask for anything more." Zhou Yi hurriedly knelt down on the ground, speaking earnestly.

    When the other ministers heard this, they all rolled their eyes in their hearts, oh, yes, no matter what, they have to decline!

    "No, you have made such great contributions to the imperial court. I will clearly reward and punish you. In this way, you will be promoted to the second rank, and your mother will reward you with the sixth rank as your wife!" Emperor Chongzheng walked back and forth for a few steps before deciding.

    He was promoted again, and the officials in the hall had the same thought in their hearts! As for the imperial order given to Mother Zhou, these people don't care at all, it's just a false name, let alone the sixth rank, what does it matter if it is the second rank!

    "I thank the emperor, long live the emperor!" Who doesn't like being promoted, although he had to show modesty before, but now that the rewards are down, it seems a bit hypocritical for him to speculate!

    "Hahaha, get up, Zhou Qing." Emperor Chongzheng asked Zhou Yi to get up in a very pleasant tone, and then glanced at the ministers in the hall again: "Zhou Qing will do his best for the court, I hope you will regard Zhou Qing as an example, Do your part, don't think about everything all day long to meddle in it, you see for yourself, you just fought one by one and you are almost fighting, how can you still look like a court official!!!" "

    Yes , I will die!" All the officials said in unison.

    "Huh, Wan Shi, I keep calling Wan Shi, but I haven't seen anyone who actually dies for me to see, that's all right, don't do that, get up." Emperor Chongzheng said with a sneer.

    "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    Zhou Yi was very helpless. It seemed that Emperor Chongzheng never thought of thinking of others. In front of so many people, so many ministers directly regarded him as a role model. Surely this was not creating hatred for him? Seeing that he is living comfortably, do you want to kill him?