chapter 96

Chapter 96 The Palace Examination Begins

After Zhao Yuwen was excited, he remembered that Zhou Yi's ranking hadn't been announced yet. Originally, he was very confident in Zhou Yi, but as his ranking got higher and higher, no one could guarantee that there would be no accidents.

"Zhou Yi, don't worry, you will definitely win..." Zhao Yuwen said cautiously.

Zhou Yi nodded: "It's okay."

The sound of horseshoes announcing the good news sounded outside again, and the people who had been trying to stay calm couldn't sit still anymore. They stood up in a swarm, and some even ran outside the door.

But the official still rode past with dozens of pairs of expectant eyes.

"Ah, it's not..." All the candidates sighed in unison, and some were already grabbing the table with their heads, making bang bang bang noises.

The number of places is getting less and less. Seeing that more than 30 people have registered, those who know that they are worthless are completely desperate at the moment.

"Master..." Qing Zhu squeezed in Zhou Yi's direction, it was scary, some people were crying silently, some people kept walking up and down in the lobby like a nervous system, and some self-mutilated like the guy who hit the table... ...

Soon, I vaguely heard that the inn next door had reported to the twentieth place.

"What's going on, why haven't you reported to me yet?" Suddenly a person yelled and rushed outside.

Zhou Yi looked at him with a sense of wonder, but he didn't expect such an operation?

Gradually, the officials called along the road to fifteen, ten, eight, five...

"Zhou Yi..." Zhao Yuwen looked at Zhou Yi worriedly. He thought that when he went to Yuquan Temple to ask for a lottery, Zhou Yi did not ask It was a good lottery, and he won what he said. He was full of confidence in Zhou Yi, but now he is worried.

Zhou Yi is also a little nervous at the moment. He thinks that he has done his best, but there are too many unexpected links in the imperial examination. Although he has confidence in his essay, if it is not to the examiner's appetite, it is not a good idea to be dismissed. What a strange thing.

The key is that he will try the perverted physical examination before entering the field. He never wants to go through it again.

"Report..." Zhao Yuwen stood up suddenly, staring closely at the official who dismounted in front of the Laifu Inn. Qingzhu's hands on Zhou Yi's shoulders were unconsciously exerting force, and even her breathing became a little heavier.

"He Nanyuan Fucheng..."

Hearing this, Zhao Yuwen knew that Zhou Yi was safe this time, and Zhou Yi was the only person in the entire inn except him from Nanyuan Fucheng.

"Master Zhou Yi High School of Guang'an County won the second place in the 22nd Chongzheng Examination, He Nanyuan Prefecture City Guang'an County Master Zhou Yi High School ranked second in the 22nd Year Examination of Chongzheng..." The officer shouted loudly all the way, his voice louder

than The front is big.

"Hey..." The inn boiled like boiling water, the second place, if the ranking in the palace examination remains the same, this will be the second place!

"Oh, the young master has been hit, the young master has been hit..." Qingzhu was so happy that she didn't know what to do, she screamed and clapped her hands, jumping three feet high.