chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Stroller

    Since that day, Zhou Er Er's appearance has not changed much, but Zhou Yi can still feel that he is getting more and more distant from the upper room.

    Zhou Yi didn't receive any work recently, and it wasn't busy farming season at home, so he decided to make a toy for Zhou Yi.

    When Zhou Yi got a lifelike little wooden bird, he was very surprised. Zhou Lao Er's woodwork is good, and others have been talking about it, but when he got this small toy today, he knew Zhou Lao Er's second-hand skills. What a level of mastery.

    "Father, you did a great job!" How could Zhou Yi, an adult, be interested in such a small toy, but he still acted very happy so as not to hurt his father's confidence.

    "I'll make it for you if you like it." Zhou Laoer looked at his son's smiling face and said dotingly.

    "No, no..." Zhou Yi quickly refused.

    Zhou Yi's little bird caused a sensation in the Zhou family's yard. Except for Zhou Yang, all the other boys in the Zhou's yard were conquered by this little bird.

    "Liulang, play with me for a while, play with me for a while..." Zhou De circled around Zhou Yi, and his younger brother Zhou Wen also hugged Zhou Yi's short legs and watched the bird in his hand shine brightly.

    Zhou Yi got a headache from their quarrel, "Hey, here you are, remember to return it to me." "

    Well, I will definitely return it to you." Zhou De hugged the little bird tightly in his arms and smiled like a fool. Yi looked at his stupid look and shook his head.

    Zhou Wen changed his target again: "Brother, play for me for a while, I want to play..."

    Zhou De was whimpering, having a great time playing, and turned a deaf ear to his brother's shouts. Seeing that Zhou Wen was about to cry, Zhou Yi hurriedly said, "Give Qilang a little while to play, or I won't play with you again." Hearing what Zhou Yi said, Zhou De reluctantly took

    the The little bird handed it to Zhou Wen: "Hey, I can only play for a while."

    Zhou Wen held up the little bird and whined, smiling happily.

    Zhou Yi looked at this silly duo and felt that he couldn't bear to look directly at them. He sighed, deeply feeling that he was too depressed, and no one here had a common language with him.

    Walking out of Zhou's yard to get some air, he walked all the way to the end of the village. Winter has just passed, and the village still has the chilly atmosphere of winter.

    In the farmland not far away, there are already diligent people plowing the field. Zhou Yi saw a farmer in a field with a child on her back fertilizing the field.

    The child seemed uncomfortable and kept whimpering and crying.

    The aunt Zhou Yi knew that she was a widow at the end of the village. The man had died of illness and they had separated long ago. Now it is pitiful for the woman to take care of the child alone.

    Seeing the child weeping uncomfortably on the woman's back, a light flashed in Zhou Yi's mind, baby carriage! In modern times, anyone who has given birth to a child does not have this thing.     In ancient times, there were many children, and adults were busy with work, so how could they have time to take care of the children? Wouldn’t it be much more convenient if there was a baby carriage, especially when there was no one in this aunt’s family who could take care of the children? Put it in the stroller and take care of it nearby without delaying work.     The more I think about it, the more I feel that there is something wrong, but I just don't know how to tell Zhou Laoer.     Zhou Yi thought about it all the way home, and when he got home, he saw Zhou Er Er standing in the yard planing wood, and stepped forward to hug his leg: "Father, I just saw Aunt Zhang outside. Carrying the little brother, the little brother kept crying, so pitiful."     "Yeah." Zhou Laoer didn't care, he knew who Zhou Yi was talking about, although orphans and widows are very pitiful, but he is not good What to say to a widow.     "Father, you said, it would be great if there was something that could make the little brother on Aunt Zhang's back, ah, yes, Dad, you can make something to put the little brother in, so that the little brother can't move Yes, Aunt Zhang can still watch him." Zhou Yi pretended to be pleasantly surprised and slapped his hands.     Zhou Lao Er smiled, took Zhou Yi's words as a child's words, and said while planing the wood in his hand: "Father knows, I will think about it later, you go and play first."