chapter 110

Chapter 110

    This day became caught off guard, Zhou Yi had just walked out of the imperial study room when the big raindrops fell.

    Zhou Yi held Yubi Monk Fang Baojian in his arms, tried not to let the rain get wet, and was about to rush back to the Imperial Academy when a thin voice suddenly came from behind: "Oh, you don't have eyes, Didn’t you see that Mr. Zhou got caught in the rain, why don’t you hurry up and cover Mr. Zhou with an umbrella.” The one who

    spoke was the father-in-law who had passed on to Zhou Yi, and he held the imperial decree and said to the little eunuch behind him.

    The little eunuch hurried forward and covered Zhou Yi with an umbrella.

    Zhou Yi also stood in the same place, and when the father-in-law approached, Zhou Yi smiled and thanked: "Thank you, father-in-law.

    " It's a matter of convenience, compared to Mr. Zhou who can share the emperor's worries and do big things, our family can only do these small things of running errands." He also quietly glanced at the things in Zhou Yi's arms, seeing and thinking After that, the smile on his face was like a blooming chrysanthemum.

    "Our family name is Zhang. If Mr. Zhou doesn't dislike it, he can just send our family if you have something to do in the future." Eunuch Zhang's voice is particularly sharp, even if he speaks softly, it sounds harsh.

    Zhou Yi was trembling in his heart at Eunuch Zhang's voice, but he didn't show it at all on his face: "Eunuch Zhang flattered you." Eunuch Zhang

    laughed loudly: "Why, our eyes never see The wrong person, Mr. Zhou, you, you will be a promising person in the future."

    Zhou Yi showed an embarrassed look.

    Eunuch Zhang didn't know if it was because he wanted to have a good relationship with Zhou Yi, so he walked into Zhou Yi and whispered in his ear: "Do you know where our family is going to announce the decree?"

    Zhou Yi showed a puzzled look.

    Eunuch Zhang had an expression of "I know you can't guess it", "This is the emperor's decree to suspend Xing Shoufu and Yang Cifu for a month!"

    After speaking, Eunuch Zhang looked at Zhou Yi with a mysterious expression.

    Zhou Yi bowed his hands to Eunuch Zhang: "Thank you, Eunuch, for telling me this."

    Hearing this, Eunuch Zhang laughed again, um, this Zhou Yi is a smart man, and he is most afraid of being a little stupid. If you leak the news to him, he won't even know about it.

    "Xiao Shunzi, please send Mr. Zhou back to the Imperial Academy, do you understand?" Eunuch Zhang said to the little eunuch holding Zhou Yi's umbrella.

    The little eunuch quickly answered yes.

    Only then did Eunuch Zhang leave satisfied.

    Zhou Yi looked at Eunuch Zhang's back and laughed. In his opinion, this Eunuch is not really a smart person, and his behavior is too obvious when he sees people playing video games.

    This may also be the law of survival in the palace, Zhou Yi is not good at judging.

    Back at the Imperial Academy, the Shangfang sword in Zhou Yi's hand naturally caused everyone to exclaim, what did this kid go out for, and why did he get the Shangfang sword in his hand.