chapter 34

Chapter 34 Reaction

    Steward Wang nodded and bowed and sent Zhou Lao Er and the other three to the hospital. Zhou Yi nervously stared at the old man who slowly gave Zhou Lao Er a pulse. If Wang Steward caused irreversible damage to Zhou Lao Er, he might die He, as well as the Wang family, no matter whether it was Wang Juren or the wife that Wang Steward said, Zhou Yi did not believe that they would really think that Zhou Lao Er and the other three did it. This is completely unworkable.

    The housekeepers of rich families are greedy for ink, and it is a common thing to get kickbacks when purchasing. The hosts also know that as long as the servants are not very popular, they are willing to do their best in exchange for the servants to do their best. However, someone like Steward Wang dares to tamper with the dowry of his married daughter, which is beyond the bottom line.

    Zhou Yi guessed that even if Steward Wang put the name of the theft on the second and third Zhou, they would inevitably suffer and be beaten by the Wang family when they turned around. Steward Wang and the masters of the Wang family knew how to cook dumplings in a teapot, but the Wang family wanted to continue to use Steward Wang, so it didn't matter if the reputation of stealing was placed on the second and third Zhou.

    "It didn't hurt the inside, I'll prescribe a few plasters and apply it externally for three to five days." The old doctor said slowly, stroking his white beard.

    Zhou Yi heaved a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't get hurt at all.

    The other two were not seriously injured.

    Steward Wang also knew that it would be more serious to lose face for the Wang family than he exchanged pine wood for huanghuali. After paying the consultation fee, they hired a carriage to take the three of them home respectively, and gave them thirty taels of silver in a proper manner before leaving.

    Zhou Laoer sat in the carriage, and only after he calmed down did he feel the fear of escaping from death. When Steward Wang slandered him for exchanging pine wood for huanghuali, was beaten in front of Wang's house, and was about to be sent to the Yamen, he was already in despair.

    Who knows...

    Zhou's second child looked at Zhou Yi, God treated him so kindly, allowing him to have such a capable son..., how could he, Zhou's second child, be so good?

    "Father, are you in severe pain?" Zhou Yi asked Zhou Yi, seeing that Zhou Er had been looking at him without speaking.

    "It's okay, dad doesn't hurt, dad doesn't hurt at all..." Zhou Lao Er stroked Zhou Yi's head with great pity, and felt so sad that he wanted to cry. This is his son. He is still so young, so he can do it for him. Argue with others to save him from danger.

    Near the entrance of the village, Zhou Yi saw Wang Yan and his eldest daughter looking at the official road at the entrance of the village through the car window. After the carriage entered, Zhou Yi helped Zhou Lao Er get out of the carriage, and Wang Yan hurried forward. She saw Zhou Lao Er's complexion was pale, but there were many footprints on his clean clothes when he left, and she was frightened: " What's going on with you? Ah!"

    Zhou Laoer thanked the driver, and said to Wang Yan, "We'll talk about it when we go home." Back

    home, after hearing what happened to Zhou Laoer, Wang Yan was so frightened that she could only tremble. After walking before the gate of hell, and hearing what Zhou Yi said to Butler Wang, I hugged him and cried, if something goes wrong today, his husband and son may not be able to come back. Wang Juren, what kind of person is that, what kind of family!