139

Chapter 139 Who’s the son of a family who waits for both returns (1)

    "This..." Ministers, look at me and I look at you. The Ministry of Commerce is a new thing. They have never touched it before. The ghost knows how to solve it. This is Zhou Yi's business, but if you want to use the imperial examination It is absolutely impossible.

    Zhou Yi knelt on the ground, looked around at the ministers, and said aggrievedly, "Don't adults have anything to do? Then this official from the Ministry of Commerce is really powerless..." He sighed deeply as he spoke.

    Emperor Chongzheng's face darkened when he heard it, and he glared at the officials of the court; "Since you don't agree with Zhou Qing's proposal, you must come up with a solution now, Xing Jing, as the chief assistant, what proposal do you have? Come and listen."

    Xing Jingya was a little sour, and he didn't object to Zhou Yi's proposal, okay, but as the chief assistant, the emperor pointed at him, so he couldn't allow him to back down. Xing Jing walked out of the team and saluted Emperor Chongzheng: "Your Majesty, in my humble opinion, Zhou Xueshi's proposal is indeed inappropriate. The imperial examination is the foundation of my Da Yue's stable government. I must not move a little bit. Zhou Xueshi has no choice but to work harder If not, he can teach. Aren’t those colleagues in the Ministry of Commerce doing a good job?”

    This proposal...

    Zhou Yi can still teach when there are few people, but there are too many people. I haven’t heard that the Ministry of Commerce will come Is there an institution at the local level? With so many people, can Zhou Yi teach them by hand?

    So without waiting for Zhou Yi to speak, Yang Zhiwen didn't miss this opportunity to win Zhou Yi's favor, and directly stood up and said, "Master Shoufu really doesn't hurt his back when standing up and talking. I didn't hear Mr. Zhou say that the purpose of building a business academy is for the Ministry of Commerce to arrive in the future." Is there an organization in the local area to reserve talents? There are so many people, Mr. Zhou will teach them one by one, so there is no need to open the business department!" Emperor Chongzheng, who had already tasted the sweetness, could not tolerate

    any trouble in the business department, he frowned Eyebrow looked at Xing Jing: "As the chief assistant, how can you talk nonsense, step back."

    "Yes." Xing Jing glanced at Yang Zhiwen quietly, and said again: "Your Majesty, since Master Yang is so swearing, then he must have a good solution, why don't you let him talk about it?" The two fought again

    ! ! !

    All the officials in the main hall looked at their noses, their noses, their hearts, and their hearts, silently staring at their toes without speaking.

    "Yang Qing, do you have an idea? If so, tell me."

    Yang Zhiwen paused with his beard-stroking hand...

    Xing Jing's mouth curled up mockingly: "Let you show off against me."

    "Your Majesty, I suggest that Mr. Zhou's business academy can be established, but if the students in it want to work in the Ministry of Commerce, they have to pass the imperial examination. Isn't this the best of both worlds?" Yang Zhiwen said with narrowed eyes.

    The officials in the main hall started discussing buzzingly.

    Emperor Chongzheng listened, thought for a while, and asked Zhou Yi: "Zhou Qing, do you think Yang Qing's method is feasible." Zhou Yi