chapter 56

Chapter 56 Pan Jia

    Two days later, the ship finally docked at the Guang'an County Wharf.

    Seeing this familiar city gate again after more than a month, Zhou Yi only felt that it was very kind, and this place had become his root.

    Han Xiangru used to come to Guang'an County to live often, so he had a mansion here. After Zhou Yi and Zhou Laoer sent him back to the old man, they rushed home in a hurry. He didn't see his family for more than a month. It's still Zhou Er Er, who can't think about it.

    As soon as I arrived at the entrance of the village, I saw Wang Yan standing there looking towards the intersection.

    "Mother..."

    "Yanniang..."

    "Liulang, his father..." At this moment, a small cannonball rushed into Zhou Yi's arms, "Brother, where have you been, and why have you been gone for so long?" Zhou Jia Hugging Zhou Yi's thigh and pouting.

    I haven't seen this younger brother for more than a month, Zhou Yi really thought about it, hugged him and touched his forehead: "Brother is going to take the exam for scholar, didn't I tell you." "What is a scholar, last

    time The eldest aunt said that you couldn’t pass the examination of scholar, so I scolded her for you, brother, can you take me with you when you take the examination of scholar, I want to follow you..." Zhou Jia buried her head in Zhou Yi's neck, feeling bored. Said dully.

    Zhou Yi patted Zhou Jia on the back, next time he is not going to take the exam for scholar, but for juren.

    "Ah, Liulang is back, Mr. Xiucai is back!..." A villager who passed by saw Zhou Yi, and shouted joyfully. This shout shocked the whole village.

    The villagers almost all mobilized, surrounding Zhou Yi all the time.

    "Mr. Xiucai is Mr. Xiucai. Look at how good he looks!" Zhou Yi heard the black line, what does his good looks have to do with being a scholar?

    "Liulang, well, you have been admitted as a scholar, and you can win the spirit of our Xiawan Village!" Someone gave a thumbs up and exclaimed.

    "Hey, you Yang Laoliu, why are you still called Liulang, and now you are called Zhou Xiucai!"

    After hearing this, Zhou Yi hurriedly said: "You are all my elders. I grew up here since I was a child. You should call me Liulang. I'm more comfortable.

    " Speaking of which, the people in the village feel more relieved. Zhou Yi became a scholar at a young age, and his future will definitely not be short. There are those who don't recognize their relatives, and once they gain power, they don't recognize others, but Zhou Yi is still very humble. , which made them all feel that Zhou Yi never forgets his benevolence and righteousness.

    Like a big star, Zhou Yi was surrounded by the villagers who turned into fans all the way home. As soon as he stepped into the house, firecrackers were set off on both sides.

    The second uncle and the third uncle were seated at the head respected by Zhou's second son, smiling so that the two old wrinkled faces turned into sunflowers, extremely bright, and their Zhou family could be counted on in the future.

    "Okay, okay, Liulang, you are really a good son of my Zhou family!!!" The second uncle held Zhou Yi tremblingly, boasting repeatedly.

    Just when the villagers were scrambling to see the newly released talent, Mr. Zhou arrived with his whole family.