chapter 19

Chapter 19 Spring Plowing

    Zhou Er Er stopped looking at the elder Zhou and his wife, and said directly to Mr. Zhou: "Either they all go to the land, or my girls are also at home, daddy, they are all your granddaughters, why don't you just split up and wait? "

    His attitude was resolute. Mr. Zhou thought that although the maids of Erfang's family were young, they were quick at their work. Together, they could be as good as two grown-ups. He also blamed Erya for her inappropriate speech. With all his teeth and claws, he frowned and agreed.

    Zhou's mother still wanted to talk, but was stopped by Mr. Zhou sternly: "Shut up." Then she said: "Then Erya and Sanlang are also going to the field. Who is such a big girl who is still at home during the busy farming season?" Then deeply Taking a look at Zhou Laoer, this son is far less easy to control than before.

    "Grandpa..." Erya wanted to speak with red eyes, but Mr. Zhou gave her a cold look, and swallowed the words without saying a word.

    Wang Yan secretly wanted to fight for Da Ya to stay at home, but now that the old man has driven Er Ya down, he dare not say anything more.

    When the group left the upper room, Erya gave Wang Yan a vicious look, and followed Li Ermei and his wife into the room with a snort.

    "Mother, why didn't you help me just now? What if I get suntanned when I go to the ground? How can I marry a good man?" Erya complained as soon as she entered the room.

    Li Ermei patted Zhou Shu bitterly, "You still said, are you out of your mind? Can you say that casually? It will make your second uncle angry even if you don't read it! If you talk too much, believe me!" I don't believe your grandpa can beat you up."

    Zhou Shu shuddered at the thought of Zhou Le's look at him, why didn't he think that grandpa was so scary before.

    "Why does grandpa listen to my second uncle so much?" Erya couldn't figure it out. Didn't they all be fine before? Second uncle and aunt didn't fight for anything and just focused on working. They were invisible people in this family. Why did it gradually change?

    Li Ermei sighed and didn't speak, why did this happen, because Zhou Laoer earns a lot of money, such a big family all point to him for earning money, if Zhou Laoer really pissed off, what would happen? .

    At dawn the next day, everyone in the Zhou family ate a bowl of gnocchi and went to the field. The Zhou family’s 30 mu of land has 10 mu of paddy fields and 20 mu of dry land. It is not yet time to plant rice. Ten acres of dry land were planted.

    Zhou Yi didn't know where the history had turned. He only knew that there were rice and potatoes, but the corn and sweet potatoes were nowhere to be seen. Zhou Yi didn't know whether it was in Dayue Dynasty or in Xiawan Village.

    Potatoes are high-yielding crops, and almost half of the Zhou family’s dry land needs to be planted with potatoes. Mr. Zhou took Zhou Boss and Zhou Lao Er to dig holes, Wang Yan and Zheng Ying took Daya and Sanya to fertilize, and Da Lang and Zhou Laosi covered the soil. .

    In the past, five ya and six ya were responsible for throwing away seeds, but this year there are more Erya and Sanlang. Mr. Zhou originally arranged for Erya to fertilize and Sanlang to cover the soil, but Erya has never planted the field, and even rarely reaches out for homework. , she looked at the black farmyard manure, her whole face was wrinkled, and she stretched out two fingers to shake the manure with the dustpan like embroidery. Stumbling and stumbling are everywhere, but there is not much fertilizer in the real pit.