149

Chapter 149 The Reversal of People's Hearts

    "Suicide? Then what are you going to do?" The queen turned and looked at the prince.

    "I, I haven't made up my mind yet, but if I admit it, why would my father let me go? Queen Mother, I think I have to insist that I don't know about this matter, and make a gesture of being framed, and my father will naturally think of me It was murdered by other princes..." Under the empress's calm gaze, the prince's voice gradually became softer.

    "Do you think you can hide it from your father? Do you think your father doesn't care about government affairs, and doesn't care about the struggle between your brothers, so he really doesn't know anything? Prince, you really let me down... ..."

    "Mother..." The prince was still about to speak, but the queen waved her hand and sighed, "It's me who protected you too much. You haven't touched the shadow of the deep palace at all. You went smoothly and became a prince." , I always want to protect you in everything, but in the end, I still hurt you."

    "Mother, how can you say that? Is my proposal wrong? You don't know how much your father hates those who covet his throne , you still want me to admit it?" The prince was a little excited as he spoke, and he stood up abruptly: "The only way now is to plant this matter on the heads of other princes, so that the father thinks that they are behind the scenes. Damn it, so I can escape!"

    "Innocent!!!" The queen snorted softly: "Although your father has not been very concerned about the government these years, every move in the court is under his control. Your little tricks can escape your father's eyes? At that time, you will not only make the dragon robe privately, but even frame your brother. Even if your father still has some father-son love for you, you have to polish him! If this You really don’t know about the matter, so that’s fine, but you made such a foolish trick yourself, who do you want to hide? Prince, let me ask you, you should know why your father agreed to investigate you again Is it wrong?"

    The prince paused, "I know, it's because of Zhou Yi's words."

    "That's right, Zhou Yi's words are the key to your overcoming this difficult time. Your royal father seems to have nothing to worry about, and few people can be cared about by him, but his reaction after hearing Zhou Yi's words It shows that he still cares about the relationship between father and son. If this is the case, then you should not appear in front of your father as a prince, but as a son, a son who has made a mistake and sincerely begs his father to forgive! Prince, this is your only one. Opportunity, do you understand?" The queen stood up and said in a calm voice.

    The prince is just a little naive, not really stupid. After what the queen said, he finally understood: "Mother, my son understands!"

    The queen nodded: "Now that you understand, let's do it, remember , you are not playing tricks, but you really feel that you are wrong, and you are just confessing to the emperor, understand?"

    The prince frowned and thought about it, then nodded.

    "Go, if you can get through this test, I won't protect you in every way in the future. If you can't get through this test, we, mother and son, will resign ourselves to fate together!" The queen approached the prince and took her place. He adjusted his clothes.

    "Mother..."

    "Go."

    The queen watched the prince leave the Summer Palace, the only love in her eyes disappeared immediately, and said coldly: "Call me the princess." "