185

Chapter 185 The Horn of Attack

    Zhou Yi gently put down the wine glass, motioned General Han and General Ma to approach, he lowered his head and whispered something in their ears.

    General Ma and General Han hissed.

    "Two generals, if you think there is nothing wrong with it, you can prepare as I said." Zhou Yi said with a smile.

    General Han and General Ma stood up immediately: "The last general takes orders." After the two walked out of Zhou Yi's tent, General Ma still couldn't help saying in a trance tone: "Master Zhou is really a powerless man. Civilian?" This ruthlessness makes them, veterans who have experienced many battles, terrified.

    General Han glanced at the distance, which was the direction of Da Qiang: "Cut the grass without removing the roots, and the spring breeze will regenerate. I don't think there is anything wrong with Mr. Zhou's plan." The two immediately went down and prepared according to Zhou Yi's instructions

    . .

    The next day, the sky just dawned.

    The city outside the Northwest Pass that originally belonged to Dayue has now been taken by Daqiang. The gatekeepers yawned and came to change shifts. The soldiers who were standing looked at the replacements and shouted in a low voice: "Chichiha , did you go to find the women of Dayue again last night?"

    The man named Chichiha immediately smiled wretchedly after hearing this: "Fuer, you don't know that women of Dayue are whiter and tenderer than our women of Daqiang. The taste is so much better, you should try it too. Last night was really fun. Do you know how many Da Viet women I had last night? This number..." Chi Chiha stretched out his hand to count one by one.     Fore said angrily: "You have to stand on shift today, and you went to mess around last night. Those Da Yue women are locked there. When will it not work? Did Da Yue defeat our cavalry? The superior ordered us to be vigilant at all times. , if you are negligent when you are on shift..."     Before he finished speaking, he could only hear a buzzing sound similar to the bee's wings. At first they didn't take it seriously, but then But the voice became louder and louder, and all the Daqiang soldiers on the city wall looked up.     I saw a small black spot in the sky approaching, getting bigger and bigger...

    Fuer opened his mouth, this is Dai Viet's artifact! "Enemy attack, enemy attack, Da Yue's artifact is here!!!"

    With a bang, the soldiers on the city wall immediately became confused. Of those defeated by this thing, less than 5,000 people escaped from 50,000 people. This has become a nightmare for the Daqiang people.

    "Listen to the Daqiang people in the city, surrender immediately, and leave the city of Dayue, otherwise don't blame us for being rude." About a hundred meters away from the

    city wall, the people of Dayue raised a loudspeaker and shouted, and the voice was heard clearly. Every corner of the city.

    The Daqiang general on the city wall looked at everything in front of him solemnly, "Go and pull the Dayue women in the city up to the city wall." "Listen, the people of Dayue

    below, if you dare to move, we will kill yours immediately." Dayue women." On the city wall, the Dayue women were held at the front with knives by the Daqiang people.

    "Boss, is this trick useful?"

    The Daqiang general's head was already sweating, and he didn't know if it would work. According to their Daqiang people's thinking, the outcome of the war is naturally more important than anything else. Some women It definitely can't affect the war, but the people of Da Viet seem to be used to hypocrisy in some small places, I hope it will be useful...