chapter 132

Chapter 132 The Messenger Comes to Beijing

    After a while, Zhang Guogong anxiously took Zhang Tingxing outside to ask for an audience.

    Emperor Chongzheng withdrew his smiling face for a second, straightened his face, and let Zhang Guogong and his son come in with a calm voice.

    Zhang Tingxing followed behind Zhang Guogong, and now he lowered his head, no longer as proud and arrogant as a little rooster when he was about to beat Zhou Yi.

    Seeing that Zhou Yi was really in front of the emperor, his heart tightened even more.

    "Zhang Guogong, I heard that your son-in-law dared to beat the imperial court official in broad daylight. He is really brave. Do you still have the imperial court in your eyes, and do you have me as the emperor?" What kind of emotion, but it's the lack of anger or joy that makes people chill!

    Zhang Guogong and his son, who had just stood up, knelt down again with a plop, and Zhang Guogong bent down, "Your majesty, this is indeed a mistake in this matter. The dog is young and energetic, and he can't stand it. This is why he is going to trouble Mr. Zhou. He will go back." The ministers should be taught a lesson, the dog already knows his mistake, and I hope the emperor forgives his sin!"

    Zhang Tingxing also quickly kowtowed behind: "Please forgive my sin, please forgive my sin..."

    Emperor Chongzheng did not look at Zhang Guogong and his father and son , but said to Zhou Yi: "Zhou Qing, you are the one who suffers, so you can tell me what to do about this matter."

    Zhou Yi couldn't help but roll his eyes. Now it's all pushed on his head, but there's nothing he can do, who told him that he just wants to hug this thigh now!

    Zhou Yi looked at the father and son Zhang Guogong, "Zhang Guogong, I know why Young Master Zhang is bothering me, but the relationship between Miss Pan and I is indeed innocent. As for why Miss Pan made such remarks, I really don't know." I know, not only you are bothered, but I am also troubled. But since there is a reason for the incident, I will not pursue the crime of Mr. Zhang for wanting to beat me openly." Zhang Tingxing was overjoyed when he heard this, but Zhang Guogong was not as innocent as Zhang Tingxing, on the contrary

    , Zhou Yi's generosity made him more vigilant.

    Sure enough, Zhou Yi continued to speak: "But" came a serious turning point: "Mr. Zhang dared to openly disrespect the emperor on the street. You can not be held accountable for what I committed, but as a subject, the emperor's dignity must be respected." Maintenance!"

    Here it comes! Zhang Guogong's heart trembled, as expected this guy was preparing here.

    Zhang Tingxing panicked, thinking of Zhang Guogong's previous instructions, he hurriedly cried out tremblingly, "Your Majesty, don't listen to this villain's slander, I really don't mean to be disrespectful to you, it's just that Zhou Yi is far-fetched and waits for an opportunity to take revenge on me." That's all."

    "Your majesty, I have absolutely no intention of retaliating, Zhang Tingxing, let me ask you, I said at the time that I was going to work for the emperor, even if you want to trouble me, wait until I've been busy for a while, what do you say?" What? So what, I just want to trouble you, you said it, how dare you say that you have not disrespected the emperor!" Zhou Yi shouted.

    "It's what I said, but..."

    "It's fine if it's what you said." Zhou Yi turned to Emperor Chongzheng, "Your Majesty, Mr. Zhang has already admitted it. Please judge me."