chapter 81

Chapter 81

    "Where did you go to play today?" After Zhou Jia finished his studies, Zhou Yi did not restrict his childhood life.

    "I went to play snowball fights with Er Gouzi and the others..." Zhou Jia obediently raised his arms and asked Zhou Yi to take off his clothes. Seeing Zhou Yi frowning while touching his wet clothes, Zhou Jia hurriedly Smiling flatteringly: "Brother, I will never wet my clothes again."

    Zhou Yi patted Zhou Jia's forehead: "You can't play crazy outside in snowy weather, what if you get typhoid fever?" In case he catches a cold, Quickly put on a warm cotton jacket for him.

    It was snowing heavily, and everywhere was covered in silver. Zhou Yi was sitting by the fire reading a book, and Zhou Jia was snuggling beside him, also reading with a book. Zhou Yi reminded him from time to time. One of the two brothers had a gentle voice, and the other had a crisp voice. The sound of reading in the room filled the whole room with the smell of books.

    When Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer came in, they saw such a scene. The two looked at each other with relief in their eyes. They didn't speak, and went to the next room quietly.

    In a blink of an eye, it was the day before New Year's Eve.

    Xiawan Village has already become a veritable wealthy village in Guang'an County. Not only do people in each family work in the workshop, but at the end of the year, they also get dividends. This is not a small amount of money, and it may be more than a year's wages.

    The workshop has been on holiday since yesterday, and today is the day to distribute dividends.

    People in the village have received dividends for two years in a row. This time of year is the busiest time in the village. Everyone in the village is beaming, and some even carry big cloth bags to hold their money.

    Zhou Lao Er and Zhou Zhu started to work on this early in the morning, and now they have clearly counted everyone's dividends and money, and they only need to ask someone to go up and sign to collect the money.

    "Yang Dazhuang, the dividend will be twenty-five taels at the end of the year..." Zhou Zhu called someone on it holding the ledger.

    "Hey, here, here," a middle-aged man squeezed out from the middle of the line, and shouted beamingly, rubbing his hands while shouting.

    "If you can write your name, sign it, if you can't write it, press your fingerprint." Qingzhu put the ledger on the table, pointed to the column of Yang Dazhuang and said.

    "I can sign, I can sign, and my son taught me how to read!" Yang Dazhuang said while signing his name crookedly.

    "Yang Dazhuang, you have the nerve to say it. I heard your kid say you are stupid the other day. You haven't learned a name for a month..." On the day of receiving the money, everyone was very excited. joked. The crowd burst into laughter.

    Yang Dazhuang was not annoyed when he heard the words, he patted his head, and said naively: "That son is better than Lao Tzu, shouldn't he."

    Taking out twenty-five taels of silver is still very shocking, and it's just a piece of money. Dividends for common folks.

    "Twenty-five, this year is two taels more than last year..." "

    Oh, this day is like a fairy, how could I have thought of it before!" "

    That's right, that's all thanks to Brother Zhou's family, otherwise we How can I live such a good life."

    "This is all the blessings brought by Liulang. I think Liulang is not only the star of Wenqu, but also the God of Wealth. Our Xiawan Village is all blessed by him.