chapter 131

Chapter 131

    The person who came was Pan Si's father, Pan Yuwei. The veins on his forehead popped up, and he stared at Pan Si fiercely, wishing to strangle this dead girl who ruined her family style and the Pan family's reputation to death.

    "Come here yet!" Pan Yuyi shouted loudly.

    Pan Si trembled, but backed away.

    Seeing this, Pan Yuwei approached Pan Si with a livid face, then grabbed her and dragged her away.

    Seeing that there was no excitement to watch, the onlookers dispersed in all directions, but seeing their whispering discussions with gleaming eyes, they knew that today's matter might have to be circulated in the circle of the imperial capital for a long time.

    Zhou Yi and Li Yingru looked at each other, and Li Yingru said thoughtfully: "Zhou Yi, do you feel that there is something wrong with Miss Pan? It seems that she has completely..." Li Yingru couldn't say it, but she felt that something was wrong. Panth was a little out of sorts.

    Zhou Yi nodded. He was still suspicious of what Pan Si said about his previous life, but Pan Si obviously didn't consider the issue of reputation when he said it in front of so many people.

    In this era when fame is greater than the sky, Pan Si's behavior is really abnormal.

    "Now, we'll have to be gossiped about. Forget it, leave her alone. We'd better do nothing in this situation. Ying Ru, I might be very busy next time...".

    "I know." Before Zhou Yi could finish speaking, Li Yingru said, "But you must pay attention, no matter how busy you are, you must take care of your body. You can't be like that some time ago, you know?" Zhou

    Yi Looking at Li Yingru's worried eyes, she nodded.

    Zhou Yi's guess was right. After returning from the stadium, discussions about the entanglement between Pan Si and Zhou Yi, Zhang Tingxing and Pan Si, and Zhou Yi and Li Yingru were in full swing.

    Of course, the artillery fire was mainly concentrated on Pan Si, after all, what she did was too bold and too shocking to hear. The Pan family was brought to the forefront again because of Pan Si's actions.

    Even in the court, when Pan Yuwei was participating in others, he was always bitten back and said that his own family was weak, so what position did he have to participate in others.

    The angry Pan Yuwei almost fainted.

    The Pan family lost face, and the Zhang family was not much better. The prospective daughter-in-law did such a shameless thing, and those who did not deal with the Zhang family secretly ridiculed them.

    As the story goes, Zhou Yi and Pan Si had an old relationship, but the Zhang family beat the mandarin ducks, and Pan Si was forced to confess his love in public.

    The Zhang family felt like the dog was beeping. If Pan Si was unwilling at the beginning and hadn't happened to Zhang Tingxing, would the Zhang family have forced the Pan family? Do these gossips have any brains?

    Zhou Yi was busy with the affairs of the commercial department, so busy that he was dizzy. The people he sent here were all familiar with the books of sages and sages, but they knew all about business and knew nothing about it. They were in class. After all, the Department of Commerce was about to make a big move. If these people didn't know anything, it might ruin his business.

    So he had neither the time nor the mood to listen to Panth's rumors.

    On this day, when Zhou Yi came out from the commercial department, it was already sunset.