chapter 39

return

ancient farm life

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

    Sanya staggered and took two steps back as if under a heavy hammer. At this moment, Daya's voice came: "Liulang, Sanya, what are you doing standing there? The autumn clothes are ready, come and try.

    " I know... I know, I'll come." Sanya replied with a stiff smile, avoiding Zhou Yi's eyes and following Daya into the back room.

    Autumn is here, it's time to harvest.

    Since the family bought more than 100 mu of land, the previous landlord rented out the land completely. Zhou Er Er did not take it back after buying it, and still collected rent according to the usual practice. This autumn, the second house was very busy.

    The second son of Zhou was busy collecting rent. Wang Yan took the children to work on the few mu of land that the family separated from. Zhou Yi also went to the field to help out, picking wheat ears and harvesting potatoes. He was extremely busy. Almost.

    It took a few days to turn a white jade ball into a black-faced probe, which made Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer feel distressed to death. Zhou Yi looked at it and thought it was okay, man, what are you doing for nothing? He didn't want to be a badass.

    After more than ten days of busy work, the autumn harvest was finally completed. The granary built by the family was full after paying the rent. Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer looked at the pile of grain, and they couldn't contain their excitement.

    It turned out that they had earned so much money, but both of them felt that there was no sense of reality. It was not until they saw so much food that they felt at ease. Farmers, isn't the happiest time of the year is the harvest time.

    The girls also blushed with smiles. With so much food, they no longer have to go hungry.

    While the family was enjoying the joy of the harvest, something happened in the house that had been silent for several months.

    They built a new house. I don't know if they subconsciously feel that the Erfang family is different from the past. Now the person sent by Mr. Zhou to run errands has changed from Zhou Shu to Zhou Boss.

    Boss Zhou took a sip of tea, looked around the room enviously for a long time, and then said: "Second Brother, Dad has something to ask you, come with me." "What's the matter?

    " Frowning, he didn't want to step into the upper room now.

    "I don't know..." Boss Zhou's tone was a little evasive, obviously he knew what was going on.

    Zhou Yi secretly sighed, just after a few months of peaceful life, this troublemaker came, but it was impossible not to go, who said that Mr. Zhou is the father of Zhou's second son!

    "Father, I haven't seen Grandpa for a long time, I'll go and see too." Zhou Yi said while sitting on a chair with his short legs dangling, his eyes wide open.

    A smile flashed in Zhou's second eye, "Well, let's go together."

    Boss Zhou hurriedly stood up and stopped him: "Don't, adults discuss things, what to do with Liulang, he is not enough to cause trouble as a child." Before coming, Mr. Zhou reminded him thousands of times not to let Zhou Yi go with him.