chapter 20

Chapter 20 Proposing a separation

    "Slap!" There was a crisp slap, and Zhou Shu's face immediately turned red and swollen. Boss Zhou's slap didn't hold any strength at all. He wanted to strangle this damn girl to death. Why is it so indifferent? Everything is bald outside.

    The second brother Zhou looked at Boss Zhou with a livid face. He never thought that his elder brother, whom he had yelled since he was a child, would look at him like this. He thought that even if they didn't kiss each other, at least they were still a family.

    Unexpectedly, I was so despicable in their eyes...

    "Second brother, don't be angry, this girl is talking nonsense, I have already taught him a lesson... ah!" Before Boss Zhou finished speaking, he was punched by Zhou Laoer. There was a scream from the punch in the face.

    Everyone was stunned by this scene, and no one thought that Zhou Laoer would make a sudden move.

    Zhou Yi felt that he wanted to teach these people some lessons. If the timing wasn't right, he would have slapped them.

    Mr. Zhou watched from the side with a cold face, with no intention of fighting at all.

    "Ah, daddy, please tell the second child to stop..." Boss Zhou yelled after being pressed and beaten by the second child a few times because he was guilty.

    "Good fight, hit me hard, the second child doesn't have to hold back." Not only did Mr. Zhou not try to persuade the fight, but instead he asked Zhou's second child to hit him hard.

    Hearing Mr. Zhou's words, Zhou Er'er's body trembled. He thought that Mr. Zhou would still favor Mr. Zhou as before, but he didn't expect to speak for him? Zhou's second child stopped, and looked at old man Zhou with red eyes: "Father..." "

    I know it's not your fault, it's the boss who should hit you. Don't worry, he won't dare to say that again in the future." He comforted Zhou. The second child, turned around and taught Boss Zhou a lesson: "You feel your conscience and ask yourself, is that something you can say? Ah, that's your real brother, who listens to your mother talking nonsense all day long, your second mother I am the one who is being married by Mingmei, if you let me hear your nonsense again, be careful that I will break your leg..."

    Boss Zhou was beaten up until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and he covered his mouth and said in a low voice, "Yes, father, I know I was wrong."

    Mr. Zhou glanced at Zhou Shu, who was still crying, and said in a firm voice: "Take care of the people in your room, and if you let me hear anything stupid, get out of Zhou's house and plant the land for me now." "

    Zhou Yi looked at Mr. Zhou and sighed for him again. Although he is an old man in the countryside, he has a lot of scheming. When Zhou's second beat Zhou's boss, he decisively stood by Zhou's second. The father-son relationship that had been extinguished in Zhou Laoer's heart was ignited again.

    I am afraid that Mr. Zhou also saw that Zhou Er Er was not as easy to control as before, so he played the family card. Of course, Zhou Er Er is his son after all, and maybe he really has a little thought of making decisions for Zhou Er Er.

    Under the leadership of Mr. Zhou, the Zhou family planted the land silently. Zhou Shu's face was swollen and her wrists were bleeding, but she didn't dare to say anything. She must have realized that she had made a big mistake after getting angry, and hoped to reduce her sense of existence.