153

Chapter 153

    In Xiawan Village, which is thousands of miles away from the capital, Zhou Yi naturally did not know about the conversation between Wen Qu and Mrs. Wen. Early the next morning, after the Zhou family got up, whether they wanted to or not, they had to go to the old man's house. Go to the house to say hello to Mr. Zhou and Mrs. Zhou.

    Now that there are so many pairs of eyes on Zhou Yi from the ruling and opposition parties, it is even more difficult for him to be honest.

    Zhou Yi prepared enough presents, and his family passed through the village. Everyone in the village looked on enviously. Mr. Zhou is really lucky. When he was young, he brought back a rich little wife, bought land, and built a big house. Just a little bit in decline, the grandson won the first prize in the examination, and became a high official in the court, so he can wait and enjoy the blessings in the future.

    Those who knew the inside story all curled their lips secretly, people's hearts are fleshy, people in Zhou's old house used to treat Zhou's second family like that, they might have no idea in their hearts, now it's just because of filial piety, but no matter what, as long as Zhou Yi has made enough appearances, and the Zhou family's old house will be covered with endless light. Among other things, after Zhou Yi's reputation in the court spread in Guang'an County, the brothers of the Zhou family enjoyed a lot in Guang'an County, and everyone wanted to give them some face.

    Boss Zhou and Laosi Zhou are fine, Boss Zhou is dull, and Laosi Zhou is a nerd, but Laosan Zhou is not a fuel-efficient lamp, and he does not work in the workshop, and uses his relationship with the second wife of the Zhou family to force himself in the workshop. Asked for a dry stock, gathered a group of cronies in Guang'an County, ate, drank, prostituted and gambled, and swaggered through the market.

    People in Xiawan Village couldn't understand him, but since everyone lived in workshops, Zhou Laosan was Zhou Yi's uncle no matter what, so they didn't dare to say anything.

    The second uncle and the third uncle would scold Zhou Laosan from time to time, but Zhou Laosan is the kind of character who can let you blow the wind and rain, and he can not take it seriously. On the surface, he promised well, and swore that he would definitely Change, in a blink of an eye, still go its own way. The second uncle and the third uncle are already old, so how can they have so much energy to stare at him all day long? Fortunately, although Zhou Laosan was a little messy, he didn't cause any big trouble after all. After a long time, the Zhou family didn't bother to care about him up.

    Someone watched Zhou's second bedroom family walking towards the old house, and said, "This time, Zhou Laosan will definitely be punished."

    A person next to him blew out a smoke ring: "Liu Lang is Zhou Laosan's nephew, what can he do?" Done, Zhou Laosan didn’t cause any trouble, it’s just that he was too lazy to do something, and the training should be done by Uncle Zhou on Tuesday, but I think Zhou Laosan still thinks that Zhou Laosan can eat well in the county, and he even told the villagers several times You're bragging!" The Uncle Zhou in this population is Mr. Zhou.

    Zhou Yi didn't know what Zhou Laosan was doing. Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan walked in front, Zhou Yi and Li Yingru walked behind, Zhou Jiadong walked behind them looking around, and behind them were those carrying large and small parcels. The servants, the group looked very lively.

    As soon as their figures appeared at the gate of Zhou's old house, they heard a loud cry: "Father, Liulang and the others are here!" It was Zhou Laosan who made the sound. With a smile on his face, he ran towards Zhou Yi and the others, and slapped Zhou Laoer on the shoulder affectionately: "Second brother, you are back, you don't know, you have been in the capital for so long, I miss you so much Let's go, let's go, the food is ready at home, let's have a good drink, hurry up..." Then he pulled Zhou Laoer into the house, and he didn't forget to turn around and shout: "Liulang, come quickly, Dad! I've been waiting for you early in the morning!"