165

Chapter 165

    There are countless strange gadgets that people have never heard of, but after the people from the research institute came out to explain, people found that if these things are really as they are said, they are indeed useful in maritime trade.

    These things are not cheap, but few who can form their own caravans lack the money, and most of them are bought for peace of mind.

    The research institute has always been supported by Zhou Yi himself. Unlike the Da Viet Times, although he is actually in control of the fire gun base, it is still under the name of the imperial court. If the emperor rises one day, he will take back control of these industries Quan, as long as Zhou Yi has no intention of rebelling, then he has to obediently return it.

    The commercial academy is different. The courtiers, including Emperor Chongzheng, did not realize the essential difference between this academy and other academies. Even if it was opened for the purpose of cultivating business talents, it was just that in their eyes. They naturally look down on the important commercial academy, so the commercial academy is his real property just like the workshop in Xiawan Village.

    Although the results in the research institute are gratifying, they have been fed by Zhou Yi, and now they can be regarded as earning their first pot of gold. The research institute is the hen that really lays golden eggs. It is foreseeable that as long as his government orders continue, the research institute will bring him considerable wealth in the future.

    On the tenth day of September in the twenty-seventh year of Chongzheng, the Da Viet Times publicly announced the completion of the Jinghai Port, and the ship Da Viet, manufactured by the Institute of Commercial Academy, would be launched at that time.

    Many people don't take it seriously, thinking that ships are not the same thing. Even before the sea ban in Dai Viet, many families were still specialized in shipbuilding.

    But when they saw this ship named Ogoshi, everyone realized how naive they were thinking before. Is that huge black guy with a cold light really a ship? What material is it made of? Standing in front of it, people will feel daunting.

    At this time, the people from the research institute came out again and yelled: "This is the painstaking work of the masters of the research institute for more than half a year. As you can see, it is extremely large, extremely strong, water and fire are not invaded, and it is not easy to pass by. Miss it, everyone come to buy it. For your sake, our research institute also has small and medium-sized ships for you to choose from. I believe everyone should know the importance of a ship that will not fall apart no matter what kind of wind and rain it goes through. Let's go!" After the man finished speaking, he stood there with a smile on his face.

    Since the advertisement was advertised in the Da Viet Times, there has been an endless stream of people who have come to Jinghai Port to see the Da Viet ship. Those who have seen it are extremely amazed and impressed by its huge size and austere aura. According to word of mouth, more people have come to see it these days.

    The product promoter who was appointed by Zhou Yi as the research institute looked at these people with a smile on his face, knowing that he would receive a lot of orders today.

    At the beginning, some people who didn't care about this boat were moved after seeing this boat. The so-called sharpening a knife does not miss woodcutters, and the risk at sea is high. They didn't have much doubt that it would not have such a big practical effect. After all, the Commercial Academy was under Zhou Yi's name. Although Zhou Yi did some things that made people very angry, at least he never uttered empty words. He himself advocates sea trade so much, if the quality of this ship is so weak, if there is any accident at sea, wouldn't it make him feel uncomfortable.