chapter 105

Chapter 105

    When the emperor asked, and the first and second assistants had spoken, these people didn't have to be afraid of being the first to speak and take responsibility, they all spoke out, some agreed with Yang Zhiwen, some agreed with Xing Jing, and supported Xing Jing's remarks It also takes up more than half.

    Zhou Yi watched from behind and shook his head in his heart. These people are used to buying peace with money, but they don't know the difference between this and boiling frogs in warm water.

    The Jinluan Hall was as noisy as a vegetable market at the moment, the emperor held a face, Zhou Yi couldn't see his happiness or anger even from a long distance away.

    Suddenly the emperor looked over the courtiers to the back of the team.

    Zhou Yi was startled and hurriedly lowered his head.

    "The one standing at the back, look up." The emperor's voice successfully stopped the dispute in the hall, and everyone looked at the back of the line.

    Zhou Yi subconsciously looked behind him, only to realize that he was the one at the back. He was startled. If he died, he wouldn't be looking directly at the emperor, he would be punished.

    Zhou Yi raised his head resignedly.

    When the emperor saw his appearance, he snorted, "Why do you look familiar to me?"

    Wen Qu stood up at this moment, "I would like to report to the emperor, Zhou Yi's peripheral repair is the champion of the new department this time, and was appointed by the emperor handpicked by you."

    The emperor suddenly realized, and looked at Zhou Yi with a little interest: "Zhou Yi, I still remember that your article in the imperial examination was quite insightful. What do you think about the affairs of the Great Qiang envoys? Tell me your opinion." Now

    , all The eyes of the people in the hall were all focused on Zhou Yi. The gazes of so many big bosses still gave Zhou Yi some pressure. He let out a sigh of relief, stood up from the team, and saluted the emperor with an expression on his face. He said calmly: "Back to the emperor, I feel that the concerns of the adults in the court are justified..."

    Before he finished speaking, the emperor's face darkened, "Now I am asking you, not asking you to judge the adults. Opinion."

    As soon as the emperor said this, there were faint discussions and ridicules in the hall. Zhou Yi didn't need to listen to know that they were probably saying that rookies are rookies and they can only speak wild words.

    Zhou Yi bowed his head, "Yes, I am naturally not qualified to judge you adults, but since the emperor asked me to speak, even if I am arrogant, I have to tell the truth." After saying this, the emperor's face softened: "That's right

    . , what I want to hear is your truth, then tell your own opinion, don’t be afraid, just tell me what you have.” “

    Yes, Your Majesty.” Zhou Yi raised his head, first glanced at the officials in the hall, Then he looked at the emperor with sincerity in his eyes.

    "Your Majesty, I think that if the envoy of the Great Qiang makes further progress this time, our Da Yue must refuse!!!"

    As soon as he said this, someone immediately jumped out to refute, "It is understandable that Zhou Xiu is young and energetic, but if you refuse Da Yue Qiang, they raised their troops to invade, when the time comes, countless people in Da Yue will die under the iron hooves of Da Yue, and in order to gain a sigh of relief, they will abandon the lives of the people of Da Yue, and at that time, you will be sinners of history!!!"